Drunk Eunji

I was looking into more hair products and makeup for the guys before we start filming RUN. Sejin-oppa decided to go with me since MInho-oppa is visiting his parents for the weekend. While I was trying to reach some BB cream, a hand reached up and gave it to me. I said, "Thank you."

"You're welcome, Eunji," It's Jong-Min. Why is he back?

I turned around to face him and said, "Didn't you get it the first time, Jong-Min? I want nothing to do with you."

"Now, Eunji-ah, surely you don't believe that," he said.

I shook my head, "I do and you should leave me alone."

"I hear you're a stylist now. At first I wasn't sure what anyone was talking about, then I found some videos online. BTS videos actually. I recognize your hands anywhere," he explained.

(A/N: This is the video he was talking about.)

I sighed, "Is that all you wanted to talk about? I'm gone."

"Wait. Are you with any of the members? Is that why you won't be with me? You prefer idols now?" he wondered.

"1, that's none of your business. 2, I'm not with you because you broke my heart and betrayed my trust. 3, I prefer a man who is loyal to me. Now, this is the final time I'll say this nicely; please leave me alone," I told him.

I turn to walk away, but he grabbed my arm. I used the heel of my palm to knock him backward.

 I used the heel of my palm to knock him backward

(A/N: This is actually very effective.)

I purchased what I needed and walked out of the store. I was so upset that I was searching for something to do. Then I saw a convenience store. I walked inside and bought two six packs of soju and beer. When I made it back to the apartment, I began making soju bombs. After I downed the first one, it went downhill from there.

MI HO'S POV:

I unlocked the door and I didn't expect what I saw. Eunji who is clearly drunk on the living room. She looked at me and smiled with her arms stretched out, "Unni! You're home!"

I sighed, then sat down beside her and asked, "Would you mind explaining why you have more alcohol than your body can handle?"

Eunji said, "My egotistic ex decided to bother me again, but I showed him! I nearly broke his perfect nose. His opinion, not mine. That jerk really believes that I would come running back to him, but I won't."

She tried to stand up, but she stumbled back to the floor. I laughed then pulled out my phone and called Yoongi. Thankfully, he answered, "Hello?"

"Are you busy right now?" I asked.

"No, I just finished working on a track. Why?" he retorted.

"Our dear Eunji is drunk," That was all he needed to hear because I heard shuffling.

"Just keep her from anything sharp until I get there, alright?" he said.

"Alright," I replied, then he hung up.

YOONGI'S POV:

Once I got to the apartment, I knocked on the door. Mi Ho opened the door and sighed, "I'm glad you're here. I almost had to tie her up."

I looked behind her and she had Eunji wrapped in a thick blanket like a burrito. Eunji looked up at me and said, "Hey, Yoongi, you want to play, too?"

Mi Ho looked down on the floor, "Is she usually like this when she's drunk?"

I nodded, "Yes, she becomes very childlike when she's drunk. Did she explain why?"

"Her ex decided to appear again. Thankfully, she defended herself before anything major happened," Mi Ho explained.

I almost got upset, but seeing Eunji on the floor, I decided not to give in to the impulse of finding him and finishing what Eunji started. Then she got out of the thick blanket and hugged me, "I don't want Jong-Min. I want Yoongi!"

I chuckled, "Thank you for the reassurance. How about we clean you up?"

"So, no playing?" Eunji asked.

I shook my head, "No playing. It's time for bed."

Me and Mi Ho got her to shower, take some medicine and water, and got her in her bed. Mi Ho looked at me in surprise, "How in the world did you take all of that in stride?"

I smiled, "This isn't the first time she's ever drank her emotions though I didn't expect her seeing her ex triggering this."

Mi Ho led her to the bathroom so she could shower and I found some aspirin in a cabinet in the kitchen. I walked toward Mi Ho with them. She looked up and smiled, "How did you know where to find the pills?"

"Eunji always keeps pills in a low shelf in a kitchen cabinet. It's one of her many habits," I explained.

Once Eunji was out of the bathroom in pajamas, she was still smiling, "Oh, are we having a sleepover?"

Mi Ho giggled, then whispered, "I have so much ammo for jokes now."

I said to Eunji, "Yes. I just need to get some things for my place. In the meantime, it's time for your medicine, Eunji-ah."

She gave me a pout, "Do I really have to?"

I nodded, then she took the pill and water. She stumbled to her room and grabbed some pillows and extra blankets. Mi Ho, who was still laughing to herself. brought some pillows and blankets of her own. I went back to the dorm and showered. I was almost out the door when I heard something break in the kitchen. I walked inside and it was Namjoon with a broken can opener. I chuckled, "What happened this time?"

"I was getting a bottle of water and I knocked it over by mistake" he explained.

I picked it up and immediately began to repair it. Namjoon said, "Eunji-noona's great, isn't she?"

I nodded, "Yes, she is."

"You know, you seem much more relaxed with her around. When we first started this, you seemed stressed all the time," Namjoon said.

I looked up at him and smiled, "Eunji's always been my support system from when we were kids. She was always the first few people to show up to my underground shows, then she would promote me to her co-workers. I don't know where I'd be without her."

"Will you ever tell her this?" he asked.

"Not all at once," I replied.

He laughed. I was done with fixing the can opener, then walked away. Mi Ho let me back in and Eunji was already asleep on the floor in the living room. I chuckled, "Eventually, she needed to recharge."

Mi Ho chuckled, "She kept asking for her Yoonie. I only need one guess to know who that is."

I laid down next to her. I moved a strand of hair from her face and whispered, "Good night, Eunji-ah."

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! The RUN MV shoot will be in the next chapter. I pray you're doing well and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!