Young Forever MV Shoot

I woke up early, took a shower and put on my outfit for the day.

(A/N:She'll be wearing black leggings underneath the shorts since it'll be a little chilly on set

(A/N:She'll be wearing black leggings underneath the shorts since it'll be a little chilly on set.)

I began to make coffee for me and Mi Ho-unni. She walked out in her own outfit of the day.

 She walked out in her own outfit of the day

Mi Ho-unni smiled and said, "Good morning."

"Good morning. Are you ready for today?" I asked her.

Mi Ho-unni sighed and fixed herself a cup of coffee, "I'm never ready for an outdoor shoot. So many things can happen."

I chuckled, "Well, it's not supposed to rain today, if that's what you're worried about."

Mi Ho-unni smiled, "By the way, short hair suits you. You're now able to just run your fingers through it and go."

I laughed, then we walked over to the guys' place. I knocked on the door. This time, Jimin and Yoongi answered the door. I was surprised, "Yoongi is awake and answering the door? I'm amazed."

"So am I. He would give me so much trouble and now he's awakened on his own. What have you done to him, Eunji?" Jin-oppa asked.

Mi Ho-unni hugged him and said, "Maybe he's excited to see her."

"Ya, single gentleman here," Taehyung groaned sadly.

I went over and hugged him, "It's alright. We still love you."

He smiled and Jimin joined in on the hug. Yoongi said, "Are you two going to keep her there forever?"

I laughed while the 95 liners let me go. I kissed Yoongi on the cheek and hugged him. Namjoon said, "I hate to spoil the moment, but we need to go."

I laughed and we all left. We walked down the stairs and went outside to the stretch van. Yoongi was on my right and Taehyung claimed my left. Jin-oppa had Mi Ho-unni's left while Jimin claimed her right. Namjoon decided to sit shotgun while Jungkook and Hobi sat next to each other in the back. Hobeom-oppa sat in the back with them while Sejin-oppa drove. Taehyung had a far away look, so I asked, "Is there something on your mind?"

He looked at me and smiled, "Well, I was just wondering how you, Mi Ho-noona and Minho-hyung aren't managers."

Mi Ho-unni chuckled, "You see us enough as it is."

"I politely beg to differ," Jin-oppa  replied.

I chuckled, then Sejin-oppa said, "We're here."

Hobi woke up Jungkook and Sejin slowed the van down to park. Once we all exited the van, we led the guys straight to hair, makeup and wardrobe. All of the coordi-unnis greeted us and we got started. I had Jimin this time.While I was styling his hair, he said, "Look at us. We're twins!"

I looked at his outfit and I realized we are practically wearing the same outfit. I chuckled, "Is Mi Ho-unni trying to say I've adopted you? What would your family say?"

He laughed and we started shooting in the maze with Namjoon. He seemed pleased that we were filming in an outdoor maze. I was pleased with his acting. He has definitely come a long way since I Need U. After he was done, Jin-oppa had to step in and do his part. Mi Ho-unni sighed, "Why don't they cast him in a drama already?"

Me and Minho-oppa laughed at that. When Jin-oppa was through, he stepped out and said, "I should've went further in."

I smiled, "It's not you actually have to solve the maze."

"No, but it would've been fun to watch," Minho-oppa chimed in.

Then Yoongi was getting ready. He told me with a smile, "The weather's nice today."

I smiled back, "Yes, it is."

He went inside the maze to film and I shook my head. Mi Ho-unni chuckled, "What did he do this time?"

"This time, he didn't have to do anything. Even when he's not trying hard, he walks with swag," I explained, trying not to laugh.

Mi Ho-unni laughed, "You have to take me to your hometown sometime."

I looked at her, "You know what? When the time is right, let's make that trip."

Minho-oppa chuckled, "There's not much we can do about that."

Mi Ho-unni left to take care of Jungkook's clothes while Yoongi was wrapping up his filming. When he was done, he walked over to Jungkook, tapped his shoulder and said, "Do your best."

Jungkook smiled. When he entered the maze, he was looking around as if he was somewhere foreign. Once the cameras were rolling though, he got into character. When feathers came in and floated around him, he smiled and said, "I want to fly, too."

I chuckled at this and said, "He's still my Kookie."

"I don't think that's changing any time soon, given how you spoil him and the rest of the maknae line," Mi Ho-unni pointed out.

I looked at her, "You try having all three of them giving you aegyo every chance they get."

"I practically raised 5 of my cousins. I can make it through just fine," Mi Ho-unni told me with a smile.

After Jungkook was done, it was Hobi's turn. I thoroughly enjoyed how he was performing. When he was done, he started playing with the feathers that were still around. I laughed at that, then Jimin stepped in to film his part. In between the shots, he kept acting cute toward me and Mi Ho-unni and waved at us. I sighed, "What does he want now?"

Mi Ho-unni smiled, "Love and attention. He deserves it, though."

"No arguments here," I replied with a smile. We waved back, then it was time for Taehyung to film. He waved at me.

Minho-oppa chuckled, "He still wants your attention, I see."

I laughed, then when he started performing, I was surprised. I didn't know he could act so serious. After he was done, everyone had to be in the maze. I smiled, then they started the last shot of them walking, then running together. I was almost in tears because of how beautiful the shot was. When it was over, Hobi and Yoongi were power walking back. Jimin ran toward me and Mi Ho-unni and pulled us into a hug, "We're done!"

We laughed, then Minho-oppa said, "When you're ready, let's eat."

"Meat?" Jungkook asked.

Minho-oppa laughed, "Yes, meat."

The guys were more excited than ever. I even heard Jin-oppa say something about pig's feet. I said, "Well, let's pack up and go."

Mi Ho-unni nodded and we did just that. Once we saw the guys and Minho-oppa, we smiled and walked with them.

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! Next chapter will be the salon day for the Fire and Save Me promotions. I pray you're doing well and I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here's Young Forver!