Somi's Wedding Day

Me and Mi Ho-unni arrived at the venue with our kits, makeup, hair, and Mi Ho-unni's for mending and/or altering dresses. We looked around the venue and were awestruck.

 We looked around the venue and were awestruck

"This is beautiful. How did she afford this?" Mi Ho-unni asked.

"She told me that both her father and her groom's father chipped in quite a bit. Apparently, the groom is very well off," I explained.

"Obviously," Mi Ho-unni retorted, still starstruck by the decorations. We were led to Somi-unni's dressing room. She greeted the both of us with a bear hug.

"I'm so glad you're here!" she exclaimed in an excited voice.

I smiled, "Thank you. Now, let's get started on you, shall we?"

She nodded and sat down in the chair. Thankfully, her hair was already free of tangles, so I could just focus on her hairstyle. I asked, "So, what is your soon-to-be husband like?"

"Oh, Hyun-ki's a sweetheart. We actually met during my first year as a coordinator," she explained.

I was confused, "When was this?"

"Around 2012. He noticed how much I cared for the boys and he asked me out on a date. At first, I said no since he only just met me, but he was very persistent. He sent me small gifts like chocolates, flowers, even small jewelry like earrings. When I didn't respond to that, he sent me gift cards to all my favorite shops. By then, I was both annoyed and impressed with his tenacity, so I finally said yes. That took me five months. We had dinner together and the rest is history," she explained.

I asked, "How does he feel about you working with idols?"

She chuckled, "He did have reservations at first, but once he learned how old the boys were, he was fine with it."

I was finished with her hair, then I started on her makeup. I said, "I have learned that men can be stubborn when they're after something."

"Is Yoongi the same way?" Somi-unni asked.

I laughed, "Yeah, in his own way. Of course, he's more of the silent stubborn person."

Mi Ho-unni chuckled, "Why am I not surprised?"

Somi-unni smiled at me, "I was pleased when I noticed you two got together. Neither of you couldn't ask for better partners."

I looked at her, "You think so?"

"Yes. There's no one better who can handle his sleepiness and his sense of humor," she replied.

"Well, Namjoon, Hobi, and Jin are doing a good job of handling him when I'm not there. All done!" I said.

 All done!" I said