Blood, Sweat, and Tears MV Day 1

I woke up from the phone on my alarm. Today is the day we start filming the music video for Blood, Sweat, and Tears. I tried to move from the bed, but Yoongi groaned, "No, stay with me."

"We have a music video to shoot. There's no time for sleeping in," I told him.

Yoongi opened his eyes slowly, then got out of bed. I was gently combing my hair when I felt his lips on my cheek, "Good morning, Eunji-ah."

I smiled, "Good morning, Yoonie."

He chuckled, "The last time you called me that, you were drunk."

"Well, I'll only call you that when we're alone. The last thing we need is the rest of the group calling you by that name," I explained.

He smiled and I walked to the bathroom to do my morning routine with some additional steps. This time, I curled my hair using a flat iron and put on light makeup since I didn't want to look overdone. After that, I put on my outfit for the day.

 After that, I put on my outfit for the day

I smiled and I stepped out of the bathroom. I walked in the kitchen to see Mi Ho-unni fixing coffee in a rather cute outfit herself.

(A/N: Since it's supposed to be chilly around this time, imagine she's wearing black leggings underneath

(A/N: Since it's supposed to be chilly around this time, imagine she's wearing black leggings underneath.)

I smiled and pretended to be paparazzi by holding my phone in a camera position, "Nice! Beautiful! Is this lovely lady a model?"

Mi Ho-unni decided to play along by posing for me while I was taking pictures. Then we heard footsteps and we stopped fooling around. Jin-oppa, Namjoon, Hobi, and Jimin walked in looking like zombies. I and Mi Ho-unni fixed them a cup of coffee to the specifications they like. Namjoon smiled, "Your coffee is better than Starbuck's, Noonas."

We laughed and Mi Ho-unni said, "So we've been told."

Then everyone else left their bedrooms from the smell of coffee or hot chocolate in Taehyung's case. Once everyone was presentable to step outside, we all left the apartment to meet the driver outside. Namjoon was riding shotgun. On the first row was Jimin, Hobi, and Jungkook. On the second row was Taehyung, me, and Yoongi. On the last row was Jin-oppa and Mi Ho-unni. While we were riding, Yoongi told me, "This will be the first time your choreography will be in a music video. Aren't you a little nervous?"