The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Part 1 Jacket Shooting

Here we were at the docks for the first part of the jacket shooting for the new album. Mi Ho-unni sighed, "It's too cold to swim, but it's so beautiful out here."

Minho-oppa nodded, "I kind of wish I was in Jeju Island right now."

I looked at him, "That's where you were born and raised, right? Why did you leave?"

"Army, needed a change of pace, but I do visit every now and then," he answered.

Then BTS arrived. They greeted everyone and we immediately started preparing them. They were already wearing the first set of outfit, so all we had to do was fix their hair and put on light makeup since we're near the ocean. Once we were finished preparing, Jimin showed the most excitement for the set. Hobi decided to mock him. Namjoon said, "I want to catch some crabs."

I personally find his obsession with crabs ironic since he doesn't eat seafood. Jungkook was wandering around for a bit, looking at the ocean. He said, "It's been a while."

Yoongi said, "I love the salty smell of the sea."

I looked at him, "Is that why you recommended the beach every time we had a summer trip?"

He just smiled at me, which means yes. The first group pictures were being shot and I couldn't help but think of how handsome everyone looked. Mi Ho-unni said, "We did good."

I nodded, "Yes, we did."

After Yoongi was doing the first round of his solo shots, I was thinking about how I should confess to him. I was drying him off when he said, "The water is really transparent blue. I would love to come here to hang out."

I raised an eyebrow, "Are you inviting me?"

He chuckled, "Only if you want to."

I smiled at that. Then I saw Jin-oppa and Jimin near the edge of the dock. Jin-oppa basically saved him from falling in the water. When it was time for Jungkook's solo pictures, I said to Mi Ho-unni, "He grew up on us. He's not our little baby anymore."

"No, but he's still our bunny," she replied, which made me laugh.

This point was proven when he walked over to us and hugged us both, "It's freezing."

We hugged him for a little bit before he went back in front of the camera. After that, Namjoon seemed fascinated by the ducks that were nearby. Taehyung, being the flirt that he is, asked me, "How do I look?"

I said, "You look great, TaeTae."

While he and Namjoon were being shot together, he kept glancing at me from time to time. Minho-oppa chuckled, "Apparently he still likes you."

"I figured he would've found someone else to crush on by now. He's seen other females during his career," I replied.

"Maybe so, but you're his irreplacable Noona," Minho-oppa replied.

Then everyone had to move to the rocks for another group picture. Jin-oppa couldn't jump out of where he was when they were done, however, so Taehyung had to help him out. I noticed that Jimin was dancing for Hobi. I couldn't tell whether he was trying to impress him or annoy him, but Hobi had to do his solo shots laying down. Then it was time for Jimin's solo shots. He looked so carefree despite it being really cold. Minho-oppa called out to the guys, "Food has arrived."

I never seen them run so fast, including Yoongi. After they ate, we moved to the inside location for shooting. Jin-oppa was being shot first and Mi Ho-unni was dreamy-eyed. Of course me and Minho-oppa just let her have her moment. Jimin was near with a prop gun and I chuckled. Then it was time for Jungkook. He said, "Because I'm younger than everyone, showing the aspects of 'a boy', that was easier for me than others."