WINGS Photoshoot Day 2

We are back on set. This time, Yoongi is more alert thanks to the iced Americano that I made in his coffee cup. I gave it to him as a Christmas present and while there's nothing special about the design, he uses it almost every day.

 I gave it to him as a Christmas present and while there's nothing special about the design, he uses it almost every day

(A/N: Imagine it says "Yoongi" in cursive.)

Yoongi asked, "Can you make my coffee forever?"

I chuckled, "Is that supposed to be your proposal? If so, you'll have to do better than that."

That made him laugh, then he replied, "Eunji-ah, when that moment happens, it'll be when you least expect it."

Once he sat down in his chair to get his makeup done, Taehyung asked, "Are you proposing to Eunji-noona soon? Can I help?"

I smiled, then Yoongi whispered in Taehyung's ear. After that, Taehyung grinned at me. Whatever Yoongi told him, I'm better off not knowing. Once I finished Yoongi's makeup, I moved on to Taehyung's hair since his makeup was already done. I added some curls to his hair to add volume since for some reason his hair seemed a little flat. Since everyone else was being tended to, I didn't have to check them too much since I gave everyone a checklist on what makeup to give each member. Jimin was the first to be in front of the camera and he's surrounded by apples. I see everyone including Mi Ho-unni placing the apples around Jimin. Thankfully, Jimin was allowed one and he exclaimed in full Busan satoori, "This is good!"

I laughed, "Too bad you can only eat one. The rest are for presentation."

I watched Jimin pose for his photos. His hair seems purple in certain lights, but I had nothing against it. After he was done, it was time for Taehyung and it didn't surprise me that he's in a dark room. To me, that's a contradiction because he can be a ray of sunshine sometimes. After him, it was time for Hobi. Before he went in front of the camera, he asked, "Can you teach me how to make coffee?"

I chuckled, "If you want to learn, I could teach you."

Hobi smiled and he started to pose for his pictures. Mi Ho-unni chuckled, "How much you want to bet that he wants to learn coffee so he wouldn't have to rely on us?"

I smiled, "He probably is, but that's fine. We can't make or buy coffee for them forever. One day, we'll be living by ourselves."

Hobi is looking ethereal which actually shocked me. I looked at Mi Ho-unni, "Are you sure that favor didn't involve some bribing?"

Mi Ho-unni looked at me in mock surprise, "Now, do I look like someone who would resort to bribery?"

I raised an eyebrow, then Mi Ho-unni sighed with a smile, "I would, but I didn't have to this time."

Then it was time for Taehyung and Namjoon unit shoot. I looked at them together and I was amazed at how manly Taehyung looks next to Namjoon. When did he grow up so fast? On that note, the maknae line aren't babies anymore. They're young men and I'm not sure if I'm ready for it. Once they were done, Taehyung left, but Namjoon had to stick around for the unit shoot with Jin-oppa and Jungkook. Jungkook said, "Noona, will you be directing the music video as well?"

I shook my head, "No, I doubt I'll ever direct a music video any time soon."

"Well, I'm sure you would be a great director, Noona," Jungkook told me.

They took their photos and then it was time for Jin-oppa, Yoongi, and Jimin. When they got in front of the camera, Jimin and Yoongi seemed to be competing for my attention by sending finger hearts and winks. I smiled, "They know they're my favorite ship within the group."

After they were done, the guys had a small break before the group photo. Yoongi walked over to me and hugged me. I smiled, "Surely you're not sleepy already?"

"Yes. I need some Eunji," Yoongi replied.

I chuckled, "You had plenty of time to nap today. This is the only photo you have to be in."

"I would've napped if Jimin wasn't bugging me," Yoongi retorted, kissing my neck.

I playfully pinched his side, "Have you forgotten where we are?"

"The staff is used to us by now and the ones who would try to rat us out have been taken care of," Yoongi explained.

I smiled and pecked his cheek. Then Minho-oppa said, "It's time for the group shot."

Yoongi groaned, then joined the rest of the members for the group shot. Once they were done, we finished with Jimin and Hobi. Jungkook yelled, "We're done!"

I smiled, "Well, I vote for Chinese for dinner. Anyone else?"

"Pizza!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Chicken!" Jimin shouted.

"As long as it's meat!" Taehyung told me.

"If there's kimchi, I'll take it!" Hobi said.

"For once, I'm with Taehyung," Yoongi retorted in a tired voice.

"I'll take chicken!" Jin-oppa said.

"Chicken!" Namjoon yelled.

I looked at Mi Ho-unni and Minho-oppa, "I guess we're eating chicken with their favorite sides."

Minho-oppa smiled, "Say no more. I know just the place."

I smiled and once the set was cleaned up, we all followed Minho-oppa out the door.

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! Sorry for the wait, but here we are! I was going to add photos, but unfortunately, we have a 20 photo limit :(. Also, I can't thank you enough for the reads, votes, and comments. I'm leaving ideas for the 130k special. Whichever one gets the most votes will be the one I write. I pray you're doing well and I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here are the ideas!

Hoseok asks Eunji for help on his mixtape

Eunji looks back on all the vlogs she filmed and smiles

Flashback: Toddler Yoongi and Eunji

Yoongi speaks to the rest of the members about proposing to Eunji and requesting their help

Eunji meets TWICE at a music show