MV Shooting

Oh, the day has arrived. Me, Mi Ho-unni, and Minho-sunbae looked around the set. I said, "This is it."

"Yes, everything we've worked hard for is about to come to life." Mi Ho-unni replied.

"Now, today will be crazy, hot, and sweaty for everyone. Be ready and stay sharp, ladies." Minho-sunbae told us.

We nodded and saw everyone who would work with us on the styling end. We bowed and said, "Hello, everyone. We look forward to working with you."

Our fellow stylists were very friendly. I looked up and the actors/dancers/models arrived. I noticed how young most of them were. One of the girls I was putting makeup on asked, "Is the group nice?"

I smiled, "They are. A bunch of goofballs, but they're nice."

She laughed,. When I got to one of the boys, he asked, "Will you style me if I become famous?"

I chuckled, "We'll have to wait and see."

After we finished everyone else, BTS arrived. Yoongi wasted no time sitting in my chair. I smiled, "In a hurry?"

"Just woke up." He answered.

His sleepy voice made him sound so sexy, but we all have a job to do. I was able to finish the makeup on the boys quickly, then I would help Mi Ho-unni with clothes. They started with filming the choreography. When they came back, we were touching up their makeup, putting wet cloths on their foreheads, and fanning them since it was so hot. Jungkook had his shirt up, exposing his abs. I glanced, but I had to touch up his hair. He looked at me with a huge smile, "It's great you're here, Noona."

We had the help the boys change clothes for the second shot of choreography. Jimin actually fell backwards on me by mistake. Thankfully, I caught him so he didn't fall to the ground. I asked, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. What about you, Noona?" Jimin asked.

"I'm good." I told him. When the second choreography round ended, it was time for the bus shoot. I was looking at the action along with the director.

"They seem to be having fun." I told the director.

"Wait until they get to the solo shots." He answered, smiling.

After an awfully long take of the bus, there were more touch ups and fanning. I got water bottles for the boys. Namjoon looked up and smiled, "Thank you, Noona."

"No problem." I answered.

During Yoongi's solo shots, he seemed nervous. I said, "Don't worry about it. Unleash the swag."

Yoongi gave me a playful glare, "You've mocked me for the last time, Eunji."

He poked my left cheek where my dimple is. I laughed. Whenever he did that, he would tease me later. He stepped out in front of the camera and I'll admit, I've never seen him look cooler. When he was done, he said, "Don't look so amazed."

I laughed at him, then it was time for Namjoon's solo shots. He seemed rather comfortable in front of the camera. Jin-sunbae did rather well. He asked, "Did I look cool?"

I chuckled, "Yes, you did, Jin-sunbae."

"No, call me Oppa." He told me.

I laughed. For Jungkook's solo shots, he reminded me of my younger cousin whenever he didn't want to study. After that, Jungkook and I high-fived. I'm thankful that he's gotten more comfortable around me. For Jimin, I was worried that he would look more scary than tough, but he pulled it off fine. After he was through, he hugged me, "Thanks, Noona."

I smiled, "No problem."

Then it was time for Hobi. That mask really paid off in toughening him up. When he was done, he just smiled at me. Finally, it was time for Taehyung's time to shine. He made me laugh the whole time, but I couldn't laugh out loud. Then, I had to refresh everyone's makeup while Minho-sunbae refreshed everyone's hair. We had to film the party scenes next. When we finished everything, the director said, "That's it, everyone!"

BTS bowed and said, "Great job, everyone!"

I was exhausted and hungry. I touched Mi Ho-unni's arm, "Want to go eat with me after we pack up? I'm starving."

"Sure. Do you have an idea on where you want to go?" She asked.

"I have no idea." I answered.

"We're heading someplace. Want to join us?" JIn-sunbae asked us.

I smiled, "Sure. Mi Ho-unni?"

"I would be honored." She replied.

Minho-sunbae looked up, "Mind if I join in? 9 wallets are better than one."

Namjoon smiled, "I like this guy. You're welcome to come, Minho-hyung."

After we cleaned everything, we went a hot pot place. Mi Ho-unni sat between Jin-sunbae and Minho-sunbae. I sat between Yoongi and Hobi. Jungkook and Taehyung sat next to each other. Jimin and Namjoon were next to each other. Mi Ho-unni looked pleased, "I haven't had hot pot in years."

"When did you last have hot pot?" Hobi asked.

"My high school graduation. I was out with friends." Mi Ho-unni explained.

The dinner was lively and fun. I noticed Yoongi was eating a good portion of the meat. I said, "Yoongi..."

He chuckled, "I'm eating vegetables, Eunji-ah. Unless you want a plateful of tomatoes..."

"Try it and see what happens, Yoongi." I answered with a playful glare.

Hobi snickered, "Is that why you and Yoongi-hyung get along so well?"

I shook my head, "Our mothers have been friends since they were babies. Naturally, when they had children, we would be together all the time. Yes, we would disagree on occasion-"

Yoongi cut me off, "Try challenging each other in basketball until we were exhausted."

I laughed, "But we always have each other's back, no matter what."

Taehyung looked at me, "And you have ours, too."

I smiled, "Yes, I do."

The rest of dinner was calm. We made it back to our places. Yoongi said, "Eunji-ah?"

I turned around, "Yes?"

"May we talk for a moment? Away from the children?" Yoongi whispered the last part.

"Sure. In the hallway or my place across from yours?" I asked.

Yoongi chuckled, "I wondered how you got to me so fast. Yours, then."

I unlocked my door and we both walked in.

And there you have it! They filmed the music video. The Yoongi and Eunji conversation will happen in the next chapter. In the meantime, here's the behind the scenes for "No More Dream".