Wake Up: Open Your Eyes Tour Part 2

We were in Osaka for the next show. I bought some sweets for everyone to raise up some morale. Little did I know, Hobi and Jungkook would be enjoying them too much. I was doing Jin-oppa's makeup when they were being absolute goofballs. I said, "I'm not buying them sweets again. I've spoiled them too much."

Jin-oppa looked at me, "It's not your fault. They're just children after all."

After finishing his makeup, I noticed that Jungkook was working on something, but I just continued getting the others ready. Once that happened, the show in Osaka began. Minho-oppa was right. ARMY love in Japan is powerful. After the show, Yoongi just falls to the floor. I said, "And they say I'm dramatic."

I helped him up anyway and he told me, "Osaka is the best."

I laughed, "On that much, I agree with you."

I notice Jin-oppa go to Mi Ho-unni and smile at her. I didn't hear what was said, but she was blushing afterward. Namjoon walks over to me and smiles. I guess he's too tired to even speak. Jimin walks over and told me, "My throat was hurting before, but after performing, I feel better."

I looked in his eyes and said, "Why didn't you say anything? I would've bought you some tea with honey."

"I didn't want to trouble you, Noona," he answered. I swear this guy is such a sweetheart. Whoever becomes his girlfriend, they will both be very lucky people.

I squeezed his shoulder, "Jimin, you should know I'm always here for you, no matter how small the problem might seem."

He smiled at me, "Thanks, Noona."

Then Jungkook entered by doing somersaults, then Hobi pulled me into a bear hug. Then the maknae line joined in. I laughed, then Sejin-oppa walked over to us and said while chuckling, "Alright, let her breathe."

After they all let me go, he said, "If they become too much, you can tell me."

I laughed, "It's fine."

We got to the hotel. While I was in the shower, I looked at my hair. I've kept it my natural hair color for so long because of the blonde disaster. Now that I have more knowledge in hair color, I wanted to color my hair red.

 Now that I have more knowledge in hair color, I wanted to color my hair red

(A/N: This is the shade of red she had in mind.)

When I finished my shower, I put on a white T-shirt and black shorts. Mi Ho-unni decides to tease me and say, "How long was he touching your thigh when you surprised him?"

I shook my head, "It wasn't for very long. He was just trying to figure out who was in bed with him. Anyway, what was Jin-oppa telling you that made you blush?"

She smiled, "He invited me to a home-cooked dinner once we get back to Seoul."

I jumped up and hugged her, "That's great! You did say yes, right?"