Bang PD-Nim Knows (And Approves)

The Styling Trinity was discussing how to film Dope when me and Mi Ho-unni was called to Bang PD-nim's office. I had a strong feeling as to why we were being called and when I looked at Mi Ho-unni's face, she also had the same feeling. I knocked on his door and he said, "Come in."

We both walked in and he motioned for us to sit down. Once we did, Bang PD-nim said, "So, I heard that you two are seeing Jin and Yoongi. Have I heard wrong?"

I knew that lying wouldn't help us here, so I said, "You heard correctly, Bang PD-nim."

He has his arms crossed. Before I had the chance to read the gesture, he replies with, "I believe I told you that as long as you don't overstep your boundaries, you two would be great assets here. Was I wrong to think so?"

Mi Ho-unni looked up and said, "You weren't wrong to think so. Since we've been working with the group, we've been able to nurture their growth."

"On that note, I do agree, but don't you think by being romantically involved with two of the members, you're holding them back?" he asked.

I felt my inner Daegu girl rise up in me, but I managed to keep it cool and reply, "No, I don't believe we are. I understand that them being in relationship at the present time is unethical, but we have done nothing to distract them or ourselves while we are working. If you feel that things are getting out of hand, then feel free to address it and if you believe you have to fire me to get things going, then go ahead, but that won't change how I feel about Yoongi since that's how I felt since I was younger."

Mi Ho-unni looked shocked by my statement, but she said, "I don't believe we're holding them back either. While I haven't known Jin-sunbae as long as Eunji has known Yoongi, I have worked here at Big Hit since 2010 and when you appointed me to be their wardrobe stylist, I've never felt happier. As to mirror what my coworker has said, fire me as well if you feel you no longer need us."

Bang PD-nim looked at the both of us with surprise at first, then he just burst out laughing. We were confused by this, then he said, "They both told me about you two and they made it clear that they didn't want to lose you two. They were very adamant about keeping you two around."

I scoffed and said, "You had me thinking I was going to be fired! You were wrong for that, Bang PD-nim!

He was still laughing when we heard his door open. It was Yoongi and Jin-oppa just grinning at us. Mi Ho-unni asked with an edge to her voice, "You two were standing out there the whole time?!"

"Yes. It's not like I wanted to. Yoongi had to hold me back," Jin-oppa told her.

I looked at Yoongi, "I'm pretty sure you could smell my inner Daegu girl about to emerge. You could've stopped me."

He smiled at me, "I could've, but you managed to keep it together."

Both me and Mi Ho-unni gave them deadly glares and Bang PD-nim just kept on laughing. Once he managed to breathe, he said, "You two are dismissed. Please, bring them back alive."

I closed the door behind me and I grabbed Yoongi by the collar, bringing him down to my level, "You have ten seconds to explain why you let me feel like I was about to be fired."

"I didn't want Bang PD-nim to feel like I was hiding anything from him and Jin-hyung felt the same. Honestly, he gave us a harder time than he gave us and Mi Ho," he told me.

I let go of his collar, "I'll let it slide this time, but next time, don't expect me to be merciful about it."

He chuckled, "I wouldn't expect anything else. Now, what would you like for lunch? I'm buying."

"As long as it has a dessert bar, I don't care where," I answered.

We went to a restaurant and we were in a secluded area. After we ordered our drinks, I asked, "You really wanted Bang PD-nim to know about us, huh?"

He nodded, "Like I said, I have no intention on hiding anything from him. I knew that he would find out eventually, but I would've rather he found out from me and not an outside source."

"I appreciate you doing that, but what about the fans? How long will it take for them to find out and how will they take it?" I wondered.

"If they're true fans, they would be happy for me. If they're not happy, then that's on them. Besides, I don't plan on telling the fans until you're comfortable with it. As you mentioned before, you can still walk in the streets without strangers bothering you. I don't want to take that from you," he explained.

I wanted to kiss him right then and there, "Thank you for considering my feelings in this. Honestly, I'm not ready for this to be out yet, but thank you for giving me time to do so."

He smiled, "You're welcome."

Once we got our drinks, we ordered our food, but I still planned to get dessert after the meal. I was looking at the dessert menu when he chuckles, "Your idea of punishment is ordering a dessert?"

I smiled, "Exactly, and you're eating it with me."

He scoffed, "Target my wallet, will you?"

I laughed, "Don't worry. I'm paying for half of it."

He smiled, "Good, because I'm trying to be as financially responsible as possible."

We enjoyed our meal and dessert, then we went back to the building. I decided to walk in and the guys were smiling at us. Jungkook asked, "So, you don't have to hide from Bang PD-nim?"

I chuckled, "No, we don't have to."

"Say, Noona, can you film this dance practice?" Jimin asked.

I smiled, "Sure, Jimin."

I was handed the camera. I set it up and the tripod and said, "Whenever you're ready."

Everyone nodded, then I started recording.

I smiled at them, "This is going to be a great music video."

I went back to where the Styling Trinity was and Minho-oppa was just grinning at me. I said, "Mi Ho-unni..."

"Hey, I had to tell him, plus he had to keep me from biting off Jin-oppa's head," she replied.

I smiled and sat down between them. We finished all the planning and we went home. I removed my contacts, took a shower and was about to go to bed when I heard a knock on the door. I knew it was Yoongi, so I opened the door. He smiled at me, "You didn't ask who was at the door."

"I know how you knock on the door, so I didn't need to ask. Come in," I said, backing away so he can walk in. He walked in. I closed the door and locked it, then he gave me a back hug.

He whispered, "Did I tell you how great you were today?"

I replied, "You might have mentioned it."

We walked to my room and we got under the sheets. He wasted no time wrapped an arm around my waist, "I honestly would've loved to see you snap."

I pinched his cheek, "If you keep it up, you might get your wish."

He began kissing my neck and mumbled, "Please don't. You're my reprieve from all that drama."

He knows how sensitive my neck is, so with this action, I was a gasping mess. I breathed out, "You don't play fair."

He chuckled at that, "Neither do you. Every time you dance, it takes every fiber of my being to not hold you."

He kept on kissing my neck, then I said, "What did Jin-oppa tell us about 'extracurricular' activities?"

He laughed, "I won't go further than this, I promise."

Thankfully, he kept his promise until we both fell asleep.

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! I pray you're doing well and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!