Run MV Shoot

I woke up the next morning practically chugging down coffee. Mi Ho-unni walked in the kitchen grinning from ear to ear. I chuckled, "Tell you didn't get any of that on video."

She laughed, "You know what? I should've done that so I could blackmail you into things."

"Please don't, Unni. I do more punishment to myself than you could ever do," I told her.

She nodded, "If last night proved anything, it's that. Now, are you sure you can work today?"

I laughed, "If it wasn't for Yoongi, this hangover would be much worse. Just coffee and a greasy meal and I'm good to go."

Mi Ho-unni laughed at me, "Way ahead of you."

She gives me a paper bag that contains a sausage biscuit from Burger King. I told her, "You are an angel."

She smiled at me, "So I hear. Now eat up. I need you in full functioning order before we get the guys."

I nodded and started to eat the food and drink the coffee. Once I was able to think properly, I stood up, picked up my bag, and followed Mi Ho-unni out the door. We knocked on the guys' door. This time, Jin-oppa answered it and he smiled, "Good morning, ladies."

"Good morning, Jin-oppa. Is everyone awake?" I asked.

"Jungkook isn't. He was rehearsing late," he explained.

I sighed, "Let me wake him up."

I walked to his room and mentally gushed. He's so cute when he's asleep! I sat on the bed, then gently shook his shoulder, "Kookie, it's time to wake up."

He looked at me in confusion, "Noona?"

I nodded, "Yes, it's me. Everyone's waiting for you."

He sat up, then his head fell on my shoulder, "Can we just stay like this, Noona?"

I chuckled, "No, we can't."

I tickled his sides until he finally got out of bed. When he walked out of the bedroom, I walked out as well. I saw Yoongi drinking a cup of coffee and whispered, "Now why do you give me so much trouble when I try to wake you up?"

He looked at me and said, "I try to savor the moment."

I playfully punched him, "Do it when we don't have to work."

"Thanks for the idea," he replied with an evil smile.

I sighed. I really need to be careful what I say around him. Once everyone was awake and had a light breakfast, we all walked out of the building to the van. Namjoon decided to ride shotgun, Yoongi and Jungkook were on both of my sides, Jin-oppa and Jimin were next to Mi Ho-unni, and Hobi and Taehyung were behind them. I knew Yoongi was trying to get those last few minutes of sleep in before we have to start. When we got there, I woke Yoongi up. Once everyone unloaded out of the van, it was straight to makeup and wardrobe. I was taking care of Yoongi and Jimin. Yoongi looked at me and said, "Can you run with us?"

"And have you guys dealing with a tired Eunji-ah? No," I answered.

After we got the guys ready, we started filming Namjoon's scene. Little did we know that Jungkook was playing in the train cars and he got caught on camera. I chuckled. When he walked back to us, I had to retouch his hair, "No matter how old you get...,"

"I'm still your Kookie?" he replied in a hopeful tone.

I nodded, "Yes, you are."

He smiled at me, then went in front of the camera for his scene. He was on top of a train car and I said, "This never gets easier because I'm afraid he'll fall."

Minho-oppa placed a hand on my shoulder, "He'll be fine."

Then when his shoot was over, he was playing with the dogs that were on set. Taehyung was playing with a dog as well. Namjoon tried to play with one, but he was ignored. I decided to join Taehyung in playing with the dog, "He's so cute. Too bad I can't adopt him."

"Why not?" Taehyung asked.

"Mi Ho-unni's afraid of large dogs," I explained.

Once we made a location change, the running scenes began. Mi Ho-unni said, "I'm getting tired just watching them."

After the running, the hyung line looked ready to pass out. We all walked over to them to give them water. Once they drank some water, they were back to running. After another take, Jungkook fell to his knees and Yoongi gave me a playful, yet mean look. I walked over to him and said, "I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"Just let me sleep next to you. That'll be enough," he told me.

I scoffed, "You always want to sleep."

"Now, that's not entirely true. I always want to sleep next to you, but unfortunately, I'm unable to most of the time," he explained.

I felt touched by that. Then we had to move on to where Namjoon and Taehyung are being arrested for vandalism. After that, Namjoon said, "Acting is hard."

I chuckled, "Are you thankful you decided not to pursue acting?"

He nodded. While everyone was taking a break, the kids were still full of energy while the hyung line was still trying to rest. I walked over to them and said, "How are you kids still jumping around?"

Jungkook and Jimin gave me a sandwich hug. Yoongi just shook his head as if he was done with their antics. The final scene that was being shot was Yoongi's solo scene as if he was drunk. I laughed, "I'm sure he'll happy that we'll be done for the day."

"So he can fall asleep in your room again?" Mi Ho-unni asked.

I smiled, "So you heard that?"

"I was fixing Jimin's pants when I heard him. I swear, he's the smallest member, but he's the most difficult one to find pants for," she said.

"Let me guess, his thighs?" I asked.

She nodded. After we packed up for the day, we all went home. I was already for bed when I saw Yoongi passed out of my bed. I got under the covers and snuggled next to him, "You've worked so hard today. I wish I could do more for you."

Then I felt his arm tighten around my waist. In that moment, I knew I didn't need to do anything else. 

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! I'm sorry I took so long for this chapter, but I'm back! This will be a two part since this would be a very long chapter otherwise. I pray you're doing well and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!