MV Shoot for N.O.

I looked around the place and was just amazed by the grandeur of it all. Minho-sunbae found me and said, "The group has arrived."

I smiled and went to the prep room. There were the guys, the dancers, the actors, the all-female string orchestra, and the rest of our team. I got to work immediately. I noticed Kookie was singing a song I was unfamiliar with. Maybe it was something he made up on the fly. Mi Ho-unni said, "This is bigger than I thought it would be."

"Yes, it is, but we got this." I told her.

While I was working on an actor, he asked me, "Have you ever considered working in a movie or drama?"

I chuckled, "I've thought about it. In the future, maybe."

After I was thorough with him, one of the girls sat in my chair. She looks so young and I'm supposed to make her seem more mature beneath her mask. When I was done with her, I was greeted by Jin-sunbae. While I was working on him, he asked me, "Having fun?"

I smiled, "Yes, I am.

Once I was done with him, the guys walked on set. The director gave them instructions on what to do, then they started up the stair. Mi Ho-unni said, "I'm glad it's them and not me."

I looked at her, "Afraid of heights, unni?"

"No, it's not heights. It's falling I don't like," she replied.

When they completed that, it was time for touch-ups and changing their clothes for the dance scene. I noticed that the maknae line where definitely looking less cute and more handsome. I said, "Our maknae line is growing up so fast."

Minho-sunbae scoffed, "Are you sure? They're still very young-minded despite what their bodies may suggest."

After that, we had to get them into the police uniforms and me and Minho-sunbae had to style their hair differently. I started with Taehyung and Minho-sunbae started with Jungkook. Taehyung said to me, "Enjoying the show, Noona?"

I smiled, "Yes, TaeTae, I am."

Soon everyone sat down in the academy setting while we were setting the "red pills". I said, "We're only missing the blue pill."

(A/N: Comment if you understand the reference 😄)

Minho-sunbae laughed at that. Taehyung was mouthing the lyrics while making funny faces. When the camera started rolling, the rebellion scene started. I tried so hard not to laugh because the guys were going against the security guards. When that scene wrapped, we had to help them get ready for the dance scene again. I am so thankful I'm wearing my sneakers today. After that, we were patting off their sweat again. Yoongi said, "You're not winded, are you?"

I scoffed, "I've never had a problem keeping up with you."

"Be careful how you say that. People might assume I've wronged you," Yoongi replied.

I laughed, then they had to film the dance scene again. Mi Ho-unni looked ready to drop. I asked her, "Are you okay?"

She looked at me while patting her forehead with a facial tissue, "I haven't moved around one place so much since my high school event committee days."

I laughed, "Yeah, we are being worked today."

In between all the running around, Yoongi was doing a silly dance.

(A/N: You know what this is :))

I laughed really hard at that. Then the fight scene had to be filmed. Minho-sunbae smiled, "I'll admit that was awesome."

Finally, we had to cool everyone off in time for their solo shots. Jungkook said, "How are you doing, Noona?"

I smiled, "I'm doing alright, Kookie. This will all be over soon."

Once we got the solo shots out of the way, everything was done. Mi Ho-unni did a long sigh, "Finally, I'm ready to go home and rest."

As I was cleaning up, Yoongi came over to help me. I said, "You really don't have to help."

He smiled and said, "That's why I'm helping."

We finished cleaning up in record time, then Yoongi said, "Eunji-ah?"

I looked at him, "Yes?"

"There's something I want to show you. Will you be available tomorrow?" He asked.

I smiled, "Yes, I will."

"Great. Meet me at the building tomorrow afternoon," he told me.

"Alright," I answered.

As me and BTS piled up in the van to go home, I was wondering what Yoongi had to show me. It was going to be at the Big Hit building, so who knows?

Hello, everyone! I hope you're doing well. Thank you so much for almost 1K reads! I hope you enjoy this chapter and here's the behind the scenes from N.O.

(A/N: Imagine Eunji is one of the younger women on set.)