Yoongi & Eunji

Yoongi looked around my place. I asked, "Would you like anything to drink? I have water, juice, red wine, chocolate milk."

"A glass of wine." He answered, sitting on the couch.

I poured us both a glass. I sat in the recliner across from him and placed both glasses on the coffee table. I asked, "What did you need to talk about that required liquid coverage?"

Yoongi sipped the wine, then placed down the glass, "How did you get hired by Big Hit?"

I chuckled, "Bang PD-nim saw my work on social media. He called me up for a trial with a model he hired. After he saw what I can do, he hired me."

He nodded, taking another sip of wine. I wish I had Yoongi's tolerance to alcohol. I'm more of a lightweight: 3 glasses of wine and about 2 shots of soju which is I never keep it in my place. I asked, "How is it at Big Hit for you?"

He licked his lips, "It's fine. I get more creative freedom than most musicians, so it's not too bad."

I smiled, "I still can't believe we shot a music video today. Yes, it was hot and sweaty, but it was fun."

Yoongi chuckled, "You were running around the set the whole time."

I looked at him, "For once, my basketball skills were useful, given the circumstances."

"That reminds me. Do you still have it?" Yoongi asked.

I smiled. I knew what he was talking about. The basketball we bought together during our second year of high school, "Yes, I still have it. I haven't used it in a while, though."

He took another sip and asked, "You really did miss me, did you?"

I nodded, "Yes, I did. You never told me where you went. All I knew was you were chasing your dream of becoming a professional rapper. When you were underground, I was at least able to follow you and cheer you on."

Yoongi looked away for a moment, "Also, Jin-hyung tells me you don't call him oppa."

I looked at him, "You know I only call an older man oppa if they're very important to me."

Yoongi took another sip, "Yet you've only called me oppa once."

I looked away. I didn't expect to call him oppa that day, "You saved me for Jeon Heesuk, my worst bully. How could I not see you as important?"

Yoongi smiled, "All I did was show him the consequences when you mess with my friends or family."

"You humiliated him in a haiku battle." I retorted.

"Best school day ever." Yoongi grinned at me.

I laughed, then I heard a knock on the door. Yoongi sighed, "It's Taehyung."

"That's how you know you've been around someone too long. You recognize their knocking style." I said.

I walked toward the door and said in English, "Who is it?"

"Uh, it's Taehyung. Is Yoongi-hyung there?" Taehyung asked slowly in English.

I looked at Yoongi. He shrugged his shoulders. I smiled and responded in Korean, "Yes, Taehyung, he's here."

He sighed in relief, "Good, JIn-hyung is in severe eomma mode."

Yoongi chuckled, "I'll have to leave, then. Thanks for the drink, Eunji-ah."

I smiled, "No problem."

He gave me a pat on my shoulder, then walked out of the door. I sat sown on the couch and looked at the glass Yoongi drank out of. The first time we had a drink together, I was absolutely destroyed.

-Flashback: Fall 2011-

"Yoongi, play with me!" I whined.

He shook his head, "This is why you don't drink past your limit."

"Whaddya mean? It was only two glasses." I slurred.

"Two glasses of soju bombs. You're staying here for the night." He replied.

He escorted me to his bedroom. I immediately fell on his bed. He put some of his clothes next to me, "Wash up and change into these. They might be big on you, but they're clean."

I nodded, then proceeded to do what I was instructed to do. When I was finished, Yoongi was right there with a glass of water and an aspirin. I would've argued against it, but Yoongi would've made me do it, one way or another, so I took the aspirin and drank the water.

-Back To Reality-

Yoongi and I always took care of each other from broken bones to my ex cheating on me to me supporting him through his underground days. Now, we officially filmed an entire music video together. Now all that's left at the moment is the showcase. I've never been more excited and nervous in my life, but I won't be alone. I have Mi Ho-unni, Minho-sunbae, BTS and of course, Bang PD-nim. I wouldn't have this job if it wasn't for him. Look out, world! This showcase will blow you away!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The showcase is the next chapter. Until then, let's enjoy for the umpteenth time, BTS's No More Dream!