110k Special: Surprise at the New Dorm

Me and Mi Ho-unni spent the entire morning straightening out the furniture in the dorm. I'll admit, the guys have great taste in furniture. I could tell that they were planning for this for years; a dorm with more space. Of course, we couldn't tell the guys that we were living with them thanks to Bang PD-nim. He wanted us to surprise them. I was almost done preparing the table for lunch when Mi Ho-unni told me, "They're coming! Hide!"

I folded the last napkin and hid in the coat closet. I heard noises from the front door and it took everything in my power to not pop out early. Finally, I heard Jin-oppa say, "Hey, why is all the furniture all neat?"

Me and Mi Ho-unni stepped out and said, "Surprise!"

Everyone yelled in surprise. Hobi nearly fell backward, Namjoon stood behind him to make sure he didn't, Jin-oppa and Yoongi smiled, and the maknae line pulled us into a group hug. Taehyung yelled, "Noonas, you're both here! But why?"

When we were released, I explained, "From now on, we're living with you."

It took a minute for what I said to sink in, then cheers erupted from all seven of them. Yoongi picked me up and spun me around. I said, "Put me down! You'll make me dizzy!"

Once he put me down, he asked, "Why didn't you say anything?"

"Bang PD-nim told us not to so it would be a surprise," Mi Ho-unni told him.

"Well, congratulations. Mission accomplished," Namjoon said, trying to sound upset, but we knew he wasn't.

Once we were able to settle down, we sat down for lunch. I prepared chicken pie, rice, steamed vegetables, and white grape juice since I didn't want Jungkook to drink alcohol just yet. We all sat down and started eating. From my left, the seating arrangement was Yoongi, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin-oppa, Mi Ho-unni, Jungkook, Hobi, and Jimin, who was on my right. Jungkook looked at me with a large grin, "I'm glad you're living with us, Noonas. Now you won't have to walk across the hall to wake us up."

I chuckled, "That's true. Now we'll be knocking on your bedroom doors."

"Speaking of bedrooms, who will you be rooming with?" Jimin asked.

I felt Yoongi's hand gently squeeze my thigh. I said, "The original plan was Mi Ho-unni and I share a room, but since someone wants to be a tsundere cat, I'm rooming with Yoongi while Mi Ho-unni will be with Jin-oppa."

Namjoon laughed, "Why am I not surprised?"

Taehyung looked sad, "Really? Does that mean we'll never spend time together?"

I smiled, "Of course we'll spend time together. Right, Yoongi?"

Yoongi responded by stuffing vegetables in his mouth. I waited for him to swallow what he was chewing, then replied, "I suppose I will have to share your time, will I?"

The maknae line cheered. Hobi laughed, "You didn't have to strain yourself, Yoongi-hyung. We don't need you fainting."

Jin-oppa laughed, then said, "He'll be fine."

We finished lunch and everyone helped out with cleaning up the table and kitchen. After that, we all gathered around in the living room. Taehyung said, "Say, Eunji-noona, should we do it now?"

I smiled, "Sure, let's do it."

Mi Ho-unni looked confused, "What are you doing?"

"I've been helping Taehyung with his lines in Hwarang. Even though he's been doing fine, he still wants to get it right," I explained.

Yoongi chuckled, "It makes sense to ask for her help. She's quite skilled in acting."

"Now, you're just being biased. I've done supporting roles in school plays before," I told him.

I and Taehyung stood up and I told him, "The begging scene."

(A/N: For those who have watched Hwarang, you know what this scene is.)

He nodded and we both walked away from everyone else's view. I nodded and I walked in front of everyone with Taehyung behind me whining, "Why? Why can't I?"

I turn around to face him, acting annoyed, "Why are you doing this to me? You should've said something at the time."

Taehyung grabs my right wrist and replied, "I didn't know because I was hiding, so take me too. Tell Pool Wol Joo for me."

I pull his hand off of my wrist and move to walk away, "Ask the other guys."

Taehyung put both his hands on my shoulders, "I don't like the other guys. I like you."

He grins at me, but I'm not buying it, "How can you make a confession so suddenly and make the other person flustered?"

Taehyung place both his hands on the sides of my head, making sure not to cover my face. I thought Yoongi's hands were large, but Taehyung could cover my entire head with both his hands. He retorted, "Does Seon Woo see me as a child too? I'm also an adult. I win at everything."

I remove his hands from my face and scoff, then I ask, "Hey, why do you like me?"

Taehyung looks away and answered, "I don't know."

Then he looks at me and smiles, "You're just cool."

I gently pinch his cheek and say, "This kid..."

After a pause, Taehyung smiles, "You're right. I do have it."

I ruffled his hair, "I only told you 15 times."

I looked at everyone and they applauded. I bowed, "Thank you. You're too kind."

Yoongi said, "I honestly was waiting for you to slap him."

I chuckled, "That wasn't in the script, Yoongi. I was a stand-in for Seo Joon-sunbae, who is a giant compared to me. Actually, the entire male cast towers over me."

Jin-oppa smiled, "But that was great. The fact that Taehyung took Eunji's height into consideration means he's doing fine."

After that, we all settled down into different parts of the house. I and Yoongi went into our shared bedroom. I liked how it looked because we have things that both of us love in the room. There is also one bed, which means Yoongi will make things difficult in the mornings to come. While I was thinking about this, I felt Yoongi's arms around my waist and he asked, "So how am I a tsundere cat?"

I chuckled, "Because you act like you don't care, but in reality, you'll go above and beyond to help people."

Then he moved in front of me and said, "Blame my appa. He's the same way."

I kissed his cheek, "And so is mine. I just can't stay away from men who have issues expressing their emotions."

Then he lifted me from my thighs, causing me to wrap my legs around him so I didn't fall. The look he gave me can only be described as hungry, "I'm not having issues now."

I looked in his eyes, "Do you really want to explain why we're gone?"

"We won't need to. They'll know," he said right before he kissed me into silence.

And that's the special! Hello, everyone! Sorry for my absence, but now that it's Spring Break, I should have more time to update. Also, can I just say I love both ON and Black Swan? Next will be the photoshoot for the Wings album. I pray you're doing well and I hope you enjoyed the special!"