The Basketball Game/Jungkook's Request

I rode along with Sejin-oppa, Jimin and Jungkook to the game. Yoongi had no idea I was coming because Jimin thought it would be a nice surprise. I asked, "Are you sure it was right to not tell him?"

"It's fine, Noona. Maybe he'll work harder to impress you," he answered with a smile.

Jungkook looked a little out of it, but he smiled at me. When we got there, Yoongi's team was warming up. Yoongi saw me and the boys and smiled. Jimin said, "Hyung, fighting!"

Yoongi didn't say anything at first, but I smiled, "Surprise!"

He chuckled, "One surprise I can appreciate. Jimin, my leg is numb. Massage it for me."

Jimin proceeded to do so and I just giggled. Jimin always craves attention from Yoongi, even if it's a small amount of it. I smiled at this scene. He looked at me and winked at me.  I chuckled, then went with Jimin to the balcony. Jimin was cheering every free shot Yoongi has made. I asked, "You really respect Yoongi, don't you?"

He smiled and nodded, "He's a hardworking person and despite how busy we get, he always find a way to reach you."

I chuckled, "And I appreciate that."

Jimin showed me two signs that he prepared for Yoongi and Homme. I don't work with Homme personally, but they're very friendly and I help them out on occasion. When they stopped warming up for a moment, Jimin started yelling their names. Hyun and Changmin seemed to be fine with it, while Yoongi was looking down. I laughed at his "subtle" show of second hand embarrassment. We moved back down with Jungkook who hasn't taken his hood off. I guess he doesn't want any attention today. The game begins and Yoongi already helps his team to their first basket. I yelled, "Go, Yoongi!"

He looked at me and winked. As the game went on, I was getting thirsty, so I went to the concession stand for two bottles of water. The other one was for Jimin because he's been cheering for a while. When I came back, Jimin and the crowd was chanting the names of the team we were supporting. I gave the water bottle to Jimin and he thanked me for it. I noticed that Yoongi was limping a little, but he keeps going. When the game is over, Jimin was appointed with holding on to the medals until they were handed out. I've never seem him smile so much. I was able to go to the back and congratulate Yoongi personally. I said, "I see you never lost it."

"I could've done better, though," he told me.

I shook my head, "I did notice you limping a little, but you really did great out there."

He attempted to hug me, but I backed up, "You need to shower first."

He chuckled, then gave the medal to me for safekeeping. He left for the locker room to shower and change. I waited outside for a bit, then he came back refreshed and in regular clothing. We went to the van with Sejin-oppa and he gave everyone their favorite Starbucks drink, mine being a White Chocolate Mocha. I said, "Thank you, Sejin-oppa."

He nodded, "You're welcome."

He never says much, but I know his heart is in the right place, like my Appa. When we got back to our places, I sat down on the couch and pulled out my laptop to search for new hair colors for the next comeback. I was thinking of green for Yoongi, but not too dark, otherwise he'll look more pale than usual. Namjoon called me saying he wants to try a fun color like pink or something. I think pink would look nice on him. Somehow, Jimin's red hair has become orange over time, most likely from washing his hair. For Taehyung, I was thinking green, but not all over his head. Then my phone started ringing. Oh, my parents want to video chat! I answered it right away, "Eomma, Appa!"

"How are you, sweetheart?" Eomma asked.

I nodded, "I'm doing well, Eomma."

"Have you been eating? You're look too thin," Appa asked.

I scoffed, "I eat, Appa."

Eomma gave him a look, then she said, "So, when are you marrying Yoongi?"

Both me and Appa gave her a shocked look, "Eomma, we haven't even talked about that!"

"Why not? Obviously, it can't happen now, given the circumstances, but you need to make it happen once he's able to. You wouldn't want some other coordinator snatching him up, would you?" Eomma replied.

I looked away for a moment, then said, "Most of the other coordinators are already married, Eomma. In fact, one of them, Somi-unni, is getting married next week and I've been appointed as her hair and makeup artist."

I have done bridal in the past and I've always enjoyed it. After we continued to catch up, I heard a knock on the door. I said, "I have to go. I love you!"

"We love you, too, sweetheart. Goodnight," they replied, hanging up.

I went to the door and checked the eye hole. What's Jungkook doing outside the door? I opened the door and said, "Hello, Kookie. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

I let him inside and we both sat on the couch. He took off his hood and said, "Noona, I know that we promised to draw together one day, but there's one more thing I would like to do with you."

I sat up straighter and waited. He said, "Can you help me with my English?"

I was shocked by this, "Is there a reason why?"

"Well, I want to be able to communicate with international ARMYs, like Namjoon-hyung," he explained.

I smiled at this, then replied, "Sure, I'll help you, Kookie."

He smiled and said, "Thanks, Noona.

I shook my head, "It's no problem."

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! Sorry for taking so long. I was working and didn't have a lot of time to write. I pray you're doing well and I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here is the video that inspired this chapter!