A Different Light

So I handed him the box of makeup wipes. Before I let him get started, I removed my contacts and placed in their case. Yoongi looked amazed by this, "How do you take them out so fast?"

I smiled, "Years of practice, Yoongi. Now, why remove my makeup? You've never done it before."

He shrugged, "Maybe for practice."

I chuckled, "Oh, for the person you will eventually date?"

All he did was smile and picked up the first wipe. He used his dominant hand to remove my makeup and he is surprisingly gentle as if I could break. I look at his face and all I see is intense concentration. Then I look at the shape of his face. I remember when he used to be thicker, but I never minded that. When he was finished removing the makeup around my neck and mouth I told him, "I saw your audition tape."

He immediately stopped and I've never seen him so embarrassed, "You actually watched it?"

I nodded, "I was curious as to how you got in and I found that video. All I could think about was how great your audition was and that if you came to me, I could've styled your hair."

He continued to remove my makeup in silence and with a blush. When he was done, I used the back of my hands to check if any makeup was left and smiled, "That's all of it. Great job on that."

He looked proud of himself, "Now my future lover won't be disappointed."

I chuckled, "Good, then you can start feeling jealous for that person, not me."

"Eunji-ah, I will always be wary of any man you come across. That's just how I am," he told me.

I chuckled, then said with all the sarcasm in the world, "Teenage girls scream your name all the time and at fansigns, you get confessions of love all the time, yet heaven forbid if I happen to crash into a man I never met and get offered a job that will most likely only last for a day. I'm not signed to YG Entertainment or SM Entertainment, if case I have to remind you."

I stood up to put away my contacts, but I tripped and fell. Yoongi tried to catch me, but he fell on top of me and our lips connected for a brief second. Shocked by this, I said, "Can you please get up? You're cutting out my air supply."

He keeps looking at me, then gets up with a smirk, "That's not all I will cut off."

He helped me up, then he pulled me closer and kissed me. This wasn't a chaste peck at all, it was a full-on passionate kiss. When he stopped, I looked at him and asked, "How long?"

"Since middle school, but then you started going out with the cheater. I thought I lost you, then when you called me saying that you broke up with him, I felt hopeful again," he explained.

I was shocked, "Then why didn't you say anything? Ever?"

"I was going to say something when you came over, but you were already hurt by what you saw, so me confessing to you then would've been too much," he replied.

Then I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. I said, "I always loved you. For the longest time, I thought it was one-sided, hence why I was in a relationship I regret to this day."

He was about to kiss me again, but I stopped him to ask, "I've been wondering this for a while, but what are you always laughing at when I'm not doing your hair or makeup?"

Yoongi gave me a teasing smile, "Do you really want to know?"

I nodded, then he pulled out his phone. He went to videos and what was shown shocked me. It was videos of me doing the other members' hair and makeup. The dialogue wasn't very loud, but I could hear Yoongi's chuckles on occasion. There was one in particular that caught my attention. It was during the Boyz In Luv MV shoot when I styled Namjoon's hair. Me and Namjoon were speaking in English, so I didn't expect Yoongi to understand everything we were saying. He said, "What were you and Namjoon talking about?"

I smiled, "We were talking about your time in LA and how none of you could talk to the girls you hired for the Boyz In Luv: LA Edition."

(A/N: This is a great video.)

I chuckled, "I'll admit, all the girls are beautiful."

"They are, but none of them are you," he told me.

I grabbed him and kissed him. I was straddling his thighs, but he didn't push me away. Then I heard clapping near us. I looked over to see Mi Ho-unni smiling at us and clapping, "Well, about freaking time, you two."

I laughed, "How long have you been awake?"

"About 5 minutes. I woke up to see you two making out. For future reference, take it to the bedroom, please. The couch is for guests," she told us.

Yoongi nodded, "Duly noted."

I sighed, "I need to shower anyway."

I got up from his lap and he stood up. I said, "See you later."

He nodded, "See you later, Eunji-ah."

When he walked out the door, Mi Ho-unni gave me a knowing look, "Get it, Eunji."

I laughed, then walked in the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done, there was Yoongi in my bedroom. I chuckled, "Are the kids bothering you again?"

He nodded, then laid back on the bed, "They said that I looked really happy and they even checked for cameras around the place to make sure I wasn't just acting."

I laughed, then joined him, "Do they know?"

"They'll know...eventually," he replied, then pulling me closer to him. This time, we were facing each other.

I laughed, then snuggled closer to him. I'm glad I can finally call him my boyfriend. Unfortunately, I can't tell the public, but it's fine knowing that we really have each other now.

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter! I pray you're doing well and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!