Salon Day #10

I arrived with all of the colors ready to mix. While I was mixing, Mi Ho-unni and Minho-oppa walked in with coffee and scones. I smiled, "Thank you."

Mi Ho-unni smiled, "No problem. Now, what will you be doing to the guys this time?"

"Well, since Jin-oppa's hair is already blonde, it wouldn't make sense to lighten it again, so I'll make his hair pink. Yoongi is going back to black since he told me that he wants a break from crazy colors for a while. Hobi is going red-orange, Namjoon is going to be an ashy dark blonde, Jimin will have silver hair, Taehyung is going blonde and Jungkook is going to be light brown with some hints of blonde sprinkled in," I explained.

Minho-oppa smiled, "Jungkook will be thrilled once you're able to try non-human hair colors on him."

I smiled, "Yes, he will."

Then the guys began to walk in. They seemed a little tired, but that was to be expected given that the new album's release was happening soon. I said, "Good morning, gentlemen."

"Good morning," they all murmured.

I chuckled, "Anyway, who would like to go first?"

Jimin stood up, "I'll go first."

I smiled, "Alright."

I was thankful for that because his black hair was the perfect base for the silver tones. I smiled, "So, did you hear the news?"

Jimin looked confused, "What news?"

"I'll be choreographing your lead single," I announced.

Everyone's faces perked up. Hobi had the largest grin on his face, "Really, Noona?"

I nodded, "Really. I was hesitant, I'll admit, but our favorite performance director said and I quote, 'This song requires a certain sensitivity that I lack, but you, Eunji-ssi, you're the perfect person for it.'"

Namjoon smiled, "That sounds like something he would say."

While I was coloring Jimin's hair, the silver was out great. Once I was done, I put a cap around it and he sat down on the couch. I asked, "Who's next?"

Hobi stood up and sat down in my chair. I applied color remover to his hair so I could apply the orange color later. He asked with a smile, "How is the choreography?"

I smiled, "You'll see tomorrow."

Everyone groaned, then Jimin asked, "Not even a hint?"

I shook my head with a smile. I continued to apply the color remover until his hair was coated. He moved out of the chair and Yoongi didn't waste time sitting there. I laughed, "Anxious?"

He shook his head, "I have a feeling I might like this one."

I smiled and began applying the black hair color on his hair. While I was applying the black color, Minho-oppa was working on Taehyung's hair cut. I believe that's the shortest I've seen Taehyung's hair since I've known him. Once I was done with Yoongi, I checked on Jimin's hair and smiled, "It's perfect."

I moved him to the sink and started shampooing his hair. He groaned, "Are you sure you can't do this for me every day?"

I shook my head, "No, Jimin, I can't. People would assume I was picking favorites."

Yoongi gave me an agreeing grunt. I laughed and applied conditioner to his hair. I looked at Hobi's hair and said, "5 more minutes."

I moved back to my chair and said, "Who else?"