1

"I can't drown the demons, they know how to swim."

Tzuyu's POV

"Look it's the girl that killed her own parents."
"Omo, is she that crazy to kill her parents?"
"Let's go before we become her next target."

I rolled my eyes at them and ignored what they said. They did not know the story behind it so I rather they just shut up. 

                                                                        -FLASHBACK-

"Chou Tzuyu, Minatozaki Sana, Hirai Momo and Myoui Mina, the 4 of you are selected to study in Samdong University in Seoul, Korea as the 4 of you got top 5 in the cohort, here is the form for your parents regarding this issue." said Mr Kim. 

As soon as Mr Kim left, the 3 of them started jumping up and down happily like they just won an Oscar award while i'm here trying to look cool in front of them but deep down, I was so ecstatic and felt like jumping with them.

As soon as the bell rang, I packed my bag in a hurry and left the classroom, I couldn't wait to tell Mom and Dad about this. When I reached home, Mom was cooking while Dad was reading the newspaper while sipping on a cup of coffee. After I told them about the news, Mom and Dad just sighed. 

"Mom, Dad, what's with that reaction?" I asked curiously. 

"Tzuyu, we don't have that much money to send you abroad to study.." said Appa. 

"WHAT?" my eyes widened. I couldn't believe what I heard. I felt tears welling up in my eyes, I didn't want to talk to anyone at that time, I just wanted time to myself so I ran out of the house after slamming the door.Mom and Dad kept calling my name and tried chasing me but I didn't bother to turn and look behind. 

They tried to chase me but suddenly.... BAM! I turned behind and saw 2 body full of red liquid trickling down their heads... I ran towards them and immediately called the ambulance. In the ambulance, tears kept coming down my eyes uncontrollably. As soon as we reached the hospital, they were brought to the operation rooms.

After a few hours of waiting, I look at the doctor seriously hoping that a good news will come out from his mouth but what he said next made me burst into tears.

"I'm sorry Ms Chou but I tried my best to save them..They're gone." said the doctor while shaking his head.

I sat down on the chair crying and regretting about what happened.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Ever since that incident, I worked part-time to pay for my flight and school fees in Korea since there is no one taking care of me, I am my own guardian. Every morning, I would go to school and after school I would work as a part-timer at a cafe recommended by Sana unnie. After working at the cafe, I would end my day by working at a restaurant as a part-time waitress. Yes, I signed up for 2 jobs because the cafe job wasn't paying much.

                                                                         10 Months' Later

After 10 months of sacrificing my blood, sweat and tears (A/N: You know what I did there XD), i managed to save up the target amount. Without hesitation, I went to enroll in Samdong University (A/N: Let's just assume that there is such uni) and book a flight to Korea. After settling everything, I lied down on my bed and read my favorite book while listening to EXO Lotto. After a few minutes, I dozed off with the book on my stomach and the music still on. 

I woke up really early the next day and went to check on the update regarding my application to Samdong University. After reading the reply, I got really shocked that I got accepted into that university. The next thing I know, my hair was in a mess due to all the jumping because I was too thrilled so I went to take a warm shower which I have been longing for.

1 week later in Korea

It's my first day of school here in Korea and i'm very nervous but I decided to be cold. I entered the class and everyone was looking at me. "Omo, she's so pretty" "She's my ideal girl". I don't really understand what they said so I just ignored them. 

After a few seconds of awkward silence, I decided to introduce myself in a cold manner. "Annyeonghaseyo, nan ileum-eun Tzuyu-imnida" I said in a monotonous tone. "Okay, Tzuyu please take beside ermm.. Jungkook, Jungkook please raise your hand." No response "JEON JUNGKOOK" shouted Mr Byun. 

Annyeong friends! I'm new to writing stories on Wattpad and i'll be more than happy if you guys vote and give a positive feedback about my new story :)) Also, i'm a Tzuyu hardcore stan but i'm sorry for making Tzuyu an emo girl. So do vote and comment!! 

Lost In the Dark // TzuKook fanfiction (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें