13

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful darkness is."

Sooyoung's POV

She's messing with the wrong person, I felt satisfied killing her. Now, i'll get rid of Tzuyu with my own hands.

Tzuyu's POV

I woke up in a big room sunlight shining in my face and I realized that I was at Jungkook's house. I went to the other rooms and Jungkook wasn't there so I went to the kitchen.

At the kitchen, I saw pancakes with maple syrup and a note beside it.

"Yah yoda, be happy I made for you breakfast. I didn't wake you up because you looked so exhausted last night and I couldn't bear to wake you up so I headed to school first. Wash up and eat the breakfast, see you later!
Jungkookie ❤️" Jungkookie? What a cute nickname.

After washing up, I ate the breakfast and it tastes so good. Since when did that guy learnt how to make great pancakes? After eating, I went to wash the dishes and saw a pancake mix  beside the utensils. I giggled and took a picture of it and sent it to Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV

I was sleeping during Mr Byun's class when I received a text from that Yoda with a photo attached to it.

From: Yoda 💗

"Yah, you're such a bad liar Jungkookie. At least keep the mix somewhere else so that I won't find out." Aish, I forgot to keep it. Jungkook pabo! She knows how to call me Jungkookie already? Cute.

To: Yoda 💗

"Ahh, I wanted to keep it in the cabinet but I realized that I was late for school that's why I just left it there." I tried making an excuse.

Sooyoung's POV

As I was walking past Jungkook's class, I saw him texting and I knew who he was talking to. I was fuming in anger and wanted to barge in the class but luckily Doyeon and Seolhyun was there.

To: Baby Jungkook ❤️❤️❤️

"Wanna meet up after school today?" I texted him.

I saw him looked at the message and ignored it. How dare you Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV

Why is she so annoying? To avoid her, I went back home straight after school and saw Tzuyu looking so stressed doing Math. I've never seen someone so cute looking stressed whilst doing Math.

"Tzuyu-ah~ what are you doing?" I asked obviously knowing that she was doing Math.

"Jungkookie! Help me with this Math problem please!! It's been hours since i've tried to figure out the answer." she said tugging my shirt.

Tzuyu's POV

"This? It's so easy. Okay so you just multiple this by this and then you subtract the answer with this. After that you square root the number and the number you get on the calculator is the answer."

He was so attractive while teaching me that I can't help but stare at him.

"Yah, I know i'm handsome, you don't have to stare at me like that." He said snapping me out of my deep staring.

"Psh, you? Handsome? In your dreams." I said making him pout.

"Since i've cooked for you in the morning just now and helped you with your Math, why don't you cook for me now?" Aish, you're so kiddy Jungkook.

Sooyoung's POV

I went to Jungkook's house to meet him but I saw a pair of navy blue converse beside his shoes and it looks like it belongs to....

Tzuyu.

Hi readers!! So what is going to happen when Sooyoung found out that Tzuyu is at Jungkook's house? Do look forward to Chapter 14 and thank u for reading my story! Also, i'm sorry to all the Sana stans reading this story, I love Sana too but I just did that to her because of the story line. Don't forget to vote and follow my account! :'))