35

Jungkook's POV

It's been a week since V hyung was in the hospital and he was recovering really fast. Thank god. According to the doctor, in a few more days he can go home so i'm really excited to tell him about our wedding plan.

After work, I went to the hospital to visit him and told him about his discharge.

"Jinja? Omo, such a great news! I can finally help for your wedding!" he beamed and I laughed at him.

"By the way, I met some old friends of mine and they said they could help." V hyung voiced.

"What's their names?" I asked feeling really curious.

"Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, Hoseok hyung, Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung." I was shocked at the number of friends he had.

"Woah hyung, you're popular." I said punching his arm.

"Of course I am." he said smirking.

After a few hours of chit-chat session, I finally decided to head home. I'm really glad V hyung is healing.

When I reached home, I saw lots of shoes outside the house and lots of noises so I went in the house only to find Tzuyu with her 7 other girl friends.

As soon I stepped in the house, there was whispering among her friends but I can't seem to figure out what they said so I smiled at them and went into my room feeling awkward.

Tzuyu's POV

Since Jungkook isn't home, I invited my new friends whom I met at the park.

I told them about my wedding and they were so eager to help me.

After a few hours talking about my relationship with Jungkook, the door opened and there was Jungkook. He looked so awkward that he smiled at them and went to his room. Cute.

"Omo, is that him?" Jihyo unnie asked and I nod.

"He's so handsome!" Momo unnie said.

"He looks like a bunny just like me!" Nayeon unnie smiled and it made us laughed.

"Anyways, I hope he takes good care of you maknae." Chaeyoung unnie said.

"Yah, you're only a few months older so don't call me that!" I acted angry.

"Aww, our little maknae is so cute." Dahyun unnie said trying to pinch my cheeks but I managed to avoid that.

Jungkook's POV

She has alot of friends. They're all so small and cute. One of them has bunny teeth just like me!

After Tzuyu's friends left, she came into my room and sat beside me.

"Jungkookie, I hope you'll forgive me for being mean towards you yesterday.." she said looking down.

"Aniya, I don't mind. In fact, I understand how you feel." I said tilting her head up using my hand.

"I'm sorry for being too sensitive and talking without thinking, will you forgive me?" I asked looking into her eyes and she nodded.

I embraced her tightly and she did the same sobbing into my arms. I wish this hug could last forever.

"Let's go and visit V oppa!" I suggested.

"Aren't you tired from work?" she asked and I shooked my head.

After we've reached the hospital, we saw V oppa packing his things. We both looked at each other.