24

Tzuyu's POV

"Oppa, it's already late at night, why not just sleep over?" I suggested.

"Isn't it too burdensome for you and your boyfriend?" he asked.

"No no, it's not a burden for us at all. Stay as long as you want." I said.

"Then.. Can I stay here until it's time for me to go back?" Jackson oppa asked cutely. Aish, he knows my weakness too well.

"NO!" Jungkook shouted and the both of us looked at him in unison.

"No?" Jackson oppa stared at him.

"I-I mean no you can stay here as long as you want." I can tell that his smile was fake.

Jungkook's POV

Tzuyu is going to spend more time with Jackson hyung...

"H-Hyung, do you mind leaving us alone for awhile?" why am I stammering?

He got up from Tzuyu's bed and whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Do anything to her and you're a dead meat." he said making me much more afraid of him. All I did was nod my head.

After he left, I straight away sat opposite Tzuyu and held her hand.

"Jagiya, must he really stay here? I mean there's a hotel not far away from this house and I can send him there." I said worriedly.

"What's wrong with him staying here for a few nights?"

"It's just... It's just a little bit uncomfortable with him around but if you want him to stay, i'm fine with it.." I couldn't hide my fear towards Jackson hyung.

Jackson's POV

After Jungkook closed the door, I placed my ear on the door and listened to their conversation, it must be about me.

"Jagiya, must he really stay here? I mean there's a hotel not far away from here, I can send him there." he doesn't want me to stay? I continued listening.

"What's wrong with him staying here for a few nights?" Tzuyu defended, that's my cousin.

"It's just... It's just a little bit uncomfortable with him around, but if you want me to stay, i'm fine with it.." that Jungkook said.

After listening to their conversation, I felt hurt and wanted to leave when suddenly Tzuyu opened the door seeing me packing.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" she asked stopping me from what I was doing.

"Packing because I have to leave urgently as something cropped up at home." I lied giving her a faint smile.

"But... It's only been a few days since you came here and I still have alot more to show you here in Korea.." she said pouting.

"I really need to rush back home, next time okay?" I regretted what I said but I had to.

"Let me and Jungkook send you to the airport then." she said rushing up to her room.

"No it's okay.." I mumbled.

Tzuyu's POV

Why does he want to leave so early? Did he overheard my conversation with Jungkook? I went up to my room and saw Jungkook lying down on his bed.

"Yah, get up, let's send Jackson oppa to the airport!!" I shooked him and he got up.

"Huh? Isn't he staying here for a few nights?" he asked.

"Yes but something cropped up and he needs to rush back home, now faster get ready and let's send him to the airport." I pulled him out of the bed.

At the airport

Jungkook's POV

"Bye oppa, if you come again, stay longer and the both of us will bring you around Seoul." Tzuyu said hugging her cousin tightly. Anger started rising up in me seeing her hug him.

"Sure, and Jungkook if you do anything to Tzuyu, I will not spare you." I swallowed my saliva hearing those words from him.

"D-don't worry hyung, you can trust me.." I said.

After sending Jackson hyung to the airport, we checked the time and it was already 12 am. Tzuyu on the other hand walked ahead of me already.

"Jagiya, do you wanna go and have some ice cream?" I asked expecting a good reply.

"Yah, are you crazy? Firstly i'm still unwell, secondly it's already too late for us to eat ice cream and lastly, you owe me a long explanation on why you don't want Jackson oppa to stay here." she said and walked to the carpark leaving me dumbfounded. What am I suppose to say to her?

Hello readers! Sorry for the late update but nonetheless, thank you for 200+ reads! I didn't expect that I could get this much readers due to my late updates. I love my readers so much!! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow my account! :'))