22

Tzuyu's POV

Maybe going to the haunted house isn't that bad.

When we went in, it was dark and eerie so I held Jungkook's arm tighter. As we went deeper in the haunted house, I started having goosebumps.

I was holding Jungkook's hand really tightly and it was really dark, suddenly a woman in white showed up that made me and Jungkook shout.

"AHHHH!!"

After getting shocked we kept walking inside and found a room full of fake corpses. At first, we thought that it was actually dead but we're wrong when all of them rise up and started chasing us.

Jungkook ran first leaving me alone, so much of protecting me.

Jungkook's POV

I was so frightened that I forgot about Tzuyu so I ran back to the place where I left her and to my horror, she wasn't there.

"Yah Jungkookie!" I heard a voice called me and I quickly turned around to see Tzuyu with a frown.

"Sorry for leaving you jagiya, let's quickly get out of this place and have our lunch shall we?" I said trying to comfort her and she her frown changed to a smile instantly.

After god knows for how long we kept shouting because of the ghosts scaring us, we finally managed to escape the haunted house.

"Jagiya, what do you want to eat?" I asked holding her hand tightly.

"Mm... Let's eat at a fast food restaurant, it's been so long since I ate some fast food." she said patting her stomach and pouted.

At the fast food restaurant

Tzuyu's POV

As soon as we entered the fast food restaurant, I could smell the burgers and fried chicken that made me tempted to eat more.

"Yah, stop staring, let's go and sit." Jungkook said.

A waitress with a crop top and short skirt topped off with a heavy make-up came, rolled her eyes on me and looked at Jungkook seductively.

"Hi cutie, what do you wanna eat?" she asked winking at Jungkook and bend forward showing her cleavage, Jungkook eyes widened at first but shifted his gaze to me who were already pissed at him.

"I think you should get lost and change that slutty outfit of yours because we are not getting an order from a waitress like you." I said and she rolled her eyes on me for the second time and walked away.

"And pull up that damn shirt of yours, no one wants to see your cleavage." I said making Jungkook shocked at what I said.

"Jagiya, what do you want to eat?" he asked me but I ignored him.

"Yah, are you mad at me for looking at the waitress?" I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"You're the only girl in my heart and will always be. I promise that I will never look at other girls other than you, Chou Tzuyu." my heart fluttered.

"Promise?" I asked extending my pinky finger.

"Promise." he smiled showing his cute bunny teeth and wrapping his pinky around mine.

Another decent waitress came and took our order. After a few minutes, our order came and I felt so excited.

After dinner

"Thank you for the great dinner!" I said happily.

"You're welcome, let's go home and play some games shall we?" Jungkook suggested and I got excited just by hearing the word 'game'.

Jungkook's POV

Why is she so cute when she's excited?

Annyeong readers! Thank u for readi g my book and sry for the bad grammar or spelling , i'll try to improve on it the next chapter . Do comment if u wan a longer chapter in dis bk :')) Don't forget to vote and follow my account ! :'))