36

2 days to wedding

Tzuyu's POV

"Everything's done.." I said as I checked my list of things to do for the wedding.

"Anything for me to help?" Jungkook backhugged me.

"Yah! Don't scare me like that! Ani, everything is okay." I said and he chuckled.

"You're so cute when you're surprised." he smiled and I frowned.

"Arraseo, mianhe..." he said showing is aegyo.

He knew that I can't resist his aegyo so I ended up smiling.

"So, anything for me to help with?" he asked again and I shooked my head.

"Then.. Let's have some fun shall we?" he smirked and my eyes widened instantly.

"Yah! Byuntae! (Pervert!)" I lightly slapped his chest.

"Yah, I just asked if you wanna have a party with our friends before our wedding? Unless you want it.." he smirked again.

"Okay! Let's have a party with our friends!" I immediately agreed.

We invited our friends over and they brought foods since we said that we weren't cooking. Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, V and Jimin oppa came the earliest. A few minutes later, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun and Chaeyoung unnie came with alot of bags consisting of different kinds of snacks.

The party started at 12.03 a.m and all of us sang, danced and screamed our lungs out since Jungkook and my wedding is in a few days time and the both of us wants to end our single life in a fun way.

Jungkook's POV

We partied the whole night and it was already late for all of them to go home so Tzuyu and I suggested that they spend the night at our house.

The next morning

I woke up and went to the rooms but no one was there. Instead, I heard noises coming from the kitchen so I headed there.

"Yah unnie! Why did you take my food?" Chaeyoung, shouted at Dahyun who was chewing on her food.

"Mianhe, i'm still hungry." Dahyun said with her mouth full.

"I can make more pancakes for you Dahyun unnie." Tzuyu said with an apron wrapped around her waist and she tied her hair in a ponytail. Damn, she looks gorgeous.

My thought got cut off when Tzuyu called me to joined them for breakfast. I sat beside V hyung and started eating my pancakes quietly. After the first bite, I realised why Dahyun was fighting with Chaeyoung for the pancakes, it was delicious.

After breakfast, Jihyo suggested that we go to the amusement park. According to her, the both of us must spend our time as singles to the fullest.

Annyeong readers! I'm v v v sry for the super long update and i'm sry dat the update for dis chap is rly short :'(( i hope u guys will continue supporting dis bk till the end becos its ending soon :')) dont forget to vote and follow ! 💙