6

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."

Tzuyu's POV

I can't trust Jungkook anymore... I needed time to myself so I went to the rooftop to relax.

When I was at the rooftop, Jungkook was there like he was expecting me to come.

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly.

"Listen to my explanation first, please." He pleaded. He looked pale so I touched his forehead and OH MY LORD, its so hot!

"Yah, let me bring you to the sick bay, I don't want you to faint." He nodded slightly.

Jeon Jungkook, i'll always be there for you no matter what, just give me time to settle down...

Sooyoung's POV

Me, Doyeon and Seolhyun were going to the canteen after doing our "business" with a girl who didn't want to cooperate with us. As we were walking, Doyeon spotted that emo girl with a guy's arm on her shoulder going towards the sick bay. As i looked closer, the guy was JUNGKOOK?

"Why are you bringing him to the sick bay? Did you do poison him?" I asked suspiciously.

"Excuse me? If I poisoned him, I wouldn't have brought him here to get him treated."

"Whatever, anyways go away, i'll take care of him. Oh and thanks for taking care of my BOYFRIEND when I wasn't around" I smirked.

Jungkook was sleeping soundly. Watch out Jungkook, i'm gonna get revenge for what you and your parents did to my parents. You'll be mine and i'll make you suffer slowly.

-FLASHBACK-

My family rented an apartment from the Jeon family. My dad worked as Jungkook's dad chaffeur while my mum worked as their gardener. Jungkook and I were best friends so we my family and Jungkook's family were very close.

Until one day, a girl named Dasom and her parents moved in the house beside Jungkook's. Jungkook liked her and wanted to be close to her so me being the third wheeler decided to help this best friend of mine get closer with his "crush".

After Jungkook and Dasom got close, Jungkook didn't even bother to talk to me anymore. Everyday, he would go to Dasom's house and play there, leaving me alone in the house. Each time i tried talking to him, he would reply me coldly. I regretted not telling him that I liked him before Dasom came.

Every Friday evening, Dasom and her parents would come to Jungkook's house and have dinner together while my mum would cook for them and I would serve them food.

One day, Dasom saw a beautiful pearl necklace in Jungkook's mum room and took it. When she wanted to keep it in her bag, she saw me watching her and asked me to keep it for her so that the next Friday I could give it to her and nothing suspicious would happen.

That night, Jungkook's mum shouted when she found out that her favorite necklace got stolen. Dasom was still at Jungkook's house and she pretended like nothing happened.

"Yah! Why is my pearl necklace in your bag? Did you try to steal it?!" Mrs Jeon blamed me and I thought Dasom would be there to support me but I was wrong.

"Aigoo Sooyoung, you should've asked Mrs Jeon first before stealing it. Now you have to face the consequences." Dasom smirked.

I tried explaining to them that I wasn't the one who took it but they kicked me and my parents out of the apartment and took the key back.

They made me and my parents homeless for days so we had to work to rent another house. After a few months of financial stability, my dad decided to open a perfume company.

At the same time, I found out that Jungkook broke his friendship with Dasom because he found out the real culprit of the necklace incident.

"Sooyoung ah, mianhae for accusing you." Jungkook texted me but instead, i blocked his number.

Watch out Jeon Jungkook, i'll get back my revenge on what you and your family did.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Hello! So Sooyoung is trying to get revenge on Jungkook. Don't forget to vote and follow! :'))