14

A/N: Imagine the woman above as Sooyoung. I know it's Gain from Brown Eyed Girls but just think of her as Sooyoung :'))

Jungkook's POV

"Yah Yoda, what are you cooking?~" I asked while doing aegyo to attract her attention.

"Spaghetti." she said while focusing on her cooking. She's so cute when she's focusing.

After eating, we decided to wash the dishes together and I purposely splashed the soap on her making her shout.

"Yah! That's so unfair!" she pouted when she tried to splash soap on me but I dodged.

As we were playing, Tzuyu lost balance and trip but I managed to get her in time. Our faces were so close and we stared at each other for a few seconds that's when I realized how flawless she looked.

Sooyoung's POV

Aish, how long am I going to knock on the door so I went to open the door and I was shocked when the door was left unlocked.

Jungkook's POV

We heard the door opened and I accidentally dropped Tzuyu on the floor making her groan.

"AAAHHHH!" she screamed.

"OMO YODA ARE YOU OKAY?" I rushed to her and squatted in front of her.

Sooyoung's POV

I heard a scream in the kitchen, my eyes widened when I saw Jungkook squatting in front of Tzuyu.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" I shouted catching their attention.

Both of them turned to look at me and Jungkook's face turned from a worried expression to an annoyed one.

"What are you doing here and how did you get in my house?" he asked, obviously irritated.

I wanted to carry out my plan but there is always Tzuyu as the barrier so I can't do it Jungkook.

"I wanted to spend more time with you today since it's been so long since we spent time together and oh, the door isn't locked." I said in a seducing tone.

"Whatever, get out of my house I have no time to spend with you because Tzuyu is officially my girlfriend now." he said putting his arms around that b**ch shoulders.

I walked towards him and yanked his hand away from her shoulders, opened the cabinet, took a knife and put it around her neck.

"Be my boyfriend or i'll tear her neck apart." what I said made Jungkook startled and he was already panicking.

Jungkook's POV

There was already a cut at Tzuyu's neck and she whimpered in pain.

"SHUT UP OR I'LL REALLY CUT YOU" Sooyoung was already close to cutting her neck.

Just in time, I asked Sooyoung to look behind and she was foolish enough to believe me so I took the opportunity to take the knife away from Tzuyu's neck and threw it somewhere else.

Sooyoung was shocked and tried to take another knife but was stopped by me. I grabbed her hand harshly and dragged her out of the house. She kept telling me to watch out but i'm not scared of her for even a little bit.

Why Sooyoung changed so much?

Tzuyu's POV

I was still traumatized about what happened and I was still frozen while Jungkook forced that crazy woman to leave his house.

After sending her off, Jungkook came to me.

"Let's go and treat this cut. Wait for me here while I take the first aid kit, meanwhile, drink some water first." He said giving me a cup of warm water and rushed off to get the first aid kit.

"AH." it was so painful that I couldn't stand the pain anymore.

"I'm sorry you had to go through this... I should've gotten rid of her since the other day..." he said, putting plaster on my cut.

"Ani gwaenchana, maybe she really wants to spend time with you but it happened that I was here." I said reassuring him.

Sooyoung's POV

Why is he always with her? Is there anything going on between them? Don't care about them and just carry out your plan Sooyoung.

Hello readers! Sorry for the late update! Is there something going on between Tzuyu and Jungkook? Anyways, sorry for the bad grammar or spelling 🙏🏻 Don't forget to follow and vote my story! :'))