5

"I don't live in darkness, darkness live in me."

3rd person's POV

Jungkook likes that cold girl huh? You're mine Jungkook and no one can take you away from me.

Tzuyu's POV

He held my hand and squeezed it. His hands are so warm, I feel safe just by holding it. I'm really happy that there's someone who is willing to like me.

After that holding hands session, we decided to go back to our class. Realizing that we missed 1 hour of class and now is PE, we separated and go to the respective changing rooms.

As I was on the way to my class, a group of girls came and the girl in front which I assume is the leader, slapped me in the face.

"STAY AWAY FROM JUNGKOOK. HE'S MINE." the leader said, raising her voice.

I felt anger burning up in me but I managed to calm myself down.

"Who are you to slap me in the face? By the way, you have no rights to say that to me because Jungkook has never mentioned about any girl in his life." I said, sounding totally pissed.

She smirked and showed me a picture of Jungkook and her in a club together. Jungkook was drunk and in the picture, he was kissing her on her cheeks.

"And by the way, my name is Sooyoung, Jungkook's girlfriend to-be." She smirked and walked away from me.

I took the picture and went back to class without any emotions on my face.

Author's POV

Throughout the whole PE lesson, Tzuyu didn't talk to anyone, especially Jungkook. Jungkook tried talking to her but she kept avoiding him.

After PE lesson, Jungkook ran to Tzuyu and grabbed her hand, the 20 year-old girl (A/N: Let's just pretend that Tzuyu is 20) winced in pain.

"What is wrong with you?" Jungkook stared at Tzuyu in her eyes.

"What is wrong with me? WHAT IS THIS?" Tzuyu threw the picture on the floor and ran away after getting out of Jungkook's strong grip.

Jungkook tried calling her back but Tzuyu didn't bother turning behind and coming back. Jungkook sighed and took the picture from the ground, his eyes widened when he saw the picture of him and Sooyoung together.
Jungkook's POV

"Tzuyu met that b**ch?" With that, I immediately went back to change my attire and rushed to Sooyoung's class.

Sooyoung grinned when she saw me.

"Hi baby, I miss you so much." she tried to seduce me but I didn't budge at all.

"Cut the crap, why did you meet Tzuyu?" I asked sternly.

She immediately smirked.

"Easy, I just warned her to stay away from you because I like you and you like me." ew.

"Firstly, I don't like someone who is fake and secondly, I will only like Tzuyu." I said.

"We'll see." She smirked and left.

I will protect you Chou Tzuyu.

Tzuyu's POV

Why did he say he liked me when he has Sooyoung? Is he using me? I don't trust you anymore Jungkook, you broke my heart, it has not even been a day and you've already break my trust.

"Yah, why are you so emotional again?" Sana unnie asked.

I'm grateful to have her in my life because she's there when I needed her and she's the only one whom I can trust wholeheartedly.

"A girl claiming herself to be Jungkook's girlfriend to-be came to me and slapped me asking me to stay away from Jungkook." I said lowly.

"Yah, what's her name? I'm going to find her and kill her for slapping my bestie" I laughed at her cuteness.

"Calm down unnie, her name is Sooyoung." I said giggling.

"Sooyoung? What an old name." Sana unnie laughed which made me laughed too.

Jungkook's POV

As I walked in the class, I saw Tzuyu laughing with her friend. Her face changed when she saw me but that change only lasted for a few seconds when she shifted her gaze to her friend again.

I'm the only one who can make her laugh like that.

Annyeong! So the spy is someone who likes Jungkook 😏 so do you ship Tzukook or Sookook? Don't forget to vote and follow :'))