12

"Death is not scary, is where we'll end up that is."

Sana's POV

I was helping Tzuyu clean her stuffs when I received a call from someone.

"Hello?"

"Let's not talk about this now , I don't Tzuyu to know about this."

Tzuyu's POV

I was thirsty and I needed a drink but Sana unnie doesn't let me take a drink by myself so I called her and there was no response so I went to the kitchen myself.

"Let's not talk about this now, I don't want to Tzuyu to know about this." That voice sounds familiar. Sana unnie? Talk about what? Is she hiding something from me?

I hid behind the wall to listen to her conversation.

"Ne, i'll do it later, bye Ms Sooyoung." Ms Sooyoung?!

Tears started welling up in my eyes, Sana unnie turned back and saw me crying.

"Tz-Tz-Tzuyu... Y-You heard our c-conversation?" she stammered.

"What makes you think I didn't?! I trusted you all this while unnie, you betrayed my trust and worked with Sooyoung to get rid of me?!" I couldn't take this anymore... First Jungkook and now her?!

"Look Tzuyu, I-I can explain." she continued.

"Don't bother, from now on, we're no longer friends." I took my things and ran far away from the house. I cannot even look at it anymore...

"Hello Jungkook, can I stayover at your house for about a night or two?" I asked sobbing.

Jungkook's POV

I was eating my lunch when suddenly someone called me. As soon as I saw her name I immediately answered and heard her sobbing.

"Hello Jungkook, can I stayover at your house for about a night or two?"  she asked.

"Yeah sure, are you okay?"  I asked but the line got hung up.

Ding Dong 🔔

I opened the door and she just hugged me while crying. After a few minutes of crying, she saw my wet shirt and apologised immediately.

"Sorry for wetting your shirt.." she apologised while wiping her tears.

"Ani gwaenchana, after I change my shirt, tell me what happened okay?" I tried calming her down. She just nodded and sat down on the sofa.

"So, what happened?" I asked while handing her a cup of hot chocolate and sat down opposite her after that.

"Sana unnie... She allianced with Sooyoung to get rid of me just to get you.. Just now, she was talking to Sooyoung and I heard their conversation. After their conversation ended, Sana unnie saw me and tried to explain but I left the house and came here.." she explained tearing up and I handed her a few tissues to wipe her tears.

"Thanks. I don't know who to trust anymore Jungkook..."

"You can trust me, i'll always protect you and keep you safe from those two villains. You can stay here as long as you want." I held her hands and calmed her down.

"What about your parents?" she asked me.

"They're... They're no longer around.... They died in a car accident.." I said looking down

"It's okay... You'll get over it as times goes by." she said giving me a warm smile.

Sooyoung's POV

"She what?! She left the house after hearing our conversation about her?!" I asked her.

Yes, Sana is the spy.

"Yes, I tried explaining to her but she just left the house..." she said nervously.

"Aish, it's your fault for saying her name too loudly and answering the call in a place where she can easily listen!!" I raised my voice at her.

Sana's POV

She raised her voice at me? Who does she think she is blaming me for something that is not even my fault?! That's it, i've held this anger for a long time already.

"It's not my fault! Who asked you to call me at the wrong timing?!" I shouted at her. Her eyes widened.

"How dare you shout at me after all the things i've done for you?!" she shouted at me.

Sooyoung's POV

This girl is messing with the wrong person.

I took a pistol given by my dad and shoot it at her.

BANG!

Serves you right.

Sana's POV

The last thing i felt was hot thick liquid trickling down my forehead and everything went black.

Annyeong readers! If you guys are wondering about the house party, they didn't go because of Tzuyu's injury. Thank u for reading my book! Don't forget to vote & follow my account! :'))