37

1 day to wedding day

Tzuyu's POV

"Jungkookie, i'm nervous for tomorrow..." I said as i lie on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, everything is going to go smoothly." he said stroking my hair.

Even though he said that, I still couldn't stop thinking about tomorrow. What if Sooyoung comes back? Aish, I need to stop thinking about her.

The both of us were talking about how we were nervous regarding tomorrow. We couldn't sleep because the both of us were too nervous so we ended up watching Annabelle.

Jungkook kept burying his face on my shoulder every time there's a jump scare. And I thought I was the one who were supposed to be frightened.

A few minutes later, I heard snorings on my shoulder and I saw Jungkook sleeping. I stared into his face for God knows how long and realised that his features are perfect. Thick eyebrows, mouth and eyes half-opened. Man, I chose the correct guy to marry. At that point of time, I was thinking of kissing his cute lips but I can't as we aren't officially together yet.

I guess I just have to wait...

D-Day of the wedding

"OMOTZUYUYOULOOKSOPRETTYICANNOT" Nayeon unnie said.

"Unnie slow down I don't get anything you're saying" I said laughing.

"She said you look pretty." Jihyo unnie said laughing at Nayeon unnie who were staring at me.

"Jungkook is going to be in awe." she said. Jungkook? Yeah where is he?

Jungkook's POV

"Dude you're making me dizzy, sit down will you? Everything is going to go smoothly." V hyung said but I can't stop. I'm so nervous.

Finally the day i've been waiting has arrived. The love of my life, Chou Tzuyu is going to get married to me, it's like a dream come true.

Walking down the aisle, I see her sitting down with her perfectly tied bun, white daisy bouquet held by both hands together with crème-coloured dress making her look as stunning as ever. Nayeon noona whispered to her something but I shrugged it off because that noona is always joking around.

How lucky I am to have her as my wife.

Tzuyu's POV

Jungkook was walking towards me smiling and I can't deny he looked hot in the black tuxedo and 2 piercings in his ears. I smiled back and Nayeon unnie whispered to me.

"Omo, look at that future husband of yours and how hot he looks with that black tuxedo." Nayeon unnie said smiling at Jungkook. I gave her a death stare signalling to her that Jungkook is mine and no one can touch him, Nayeon unnie immediately stood up beside me.

After saying the marriage oath, Jungkook and I took pictures with the people that was invited. I was frustrated when every girl that got up the wedding platform kept saying how hot Jungkook is.

Jungkook's POV

I am so annoyed by the fact that almost all the guys that took pictures with us kept complimenting Tzuyu's beauty. She's mine and no one can compliment her except me. I showed a black face throughout the whole ceremony to make her know that i'm pissed at her smiling back at all the guys as though it was fansign event and i'm just her bodyguard.

Tzuyu's POV

I noticed Jungkok's annoyed expression but I pretended not to because I am agitated by his "act of kindness" towards the girls too. After the ceremony, the both of us went back to our house to change up.

After changing, the both of us sat beside each other and I switched on "Descendants of the Sun". Jungkook hates that movie because to him, it was cringey. ((A/N: Guys I know Jungkook doesn't hate watching DOTS but let's just assume he does in this scene~)) I looked at him from the corner of my eye and was shocked when he didn't give any reaction.

Damn, he is hot. Wait what? I'm supposed to be mad at him.

Jungkook's POV

When we were watching TV, Tzuyu switched on the movie that I hated so much but I kept quiet and just watched it in ease trying so hard not to get mad.

Tzuyu on the other hand were testing my patience, she kept fangirling about Song Joong Ki and kept praising his looks. I couldn't stand it any longer and made a move.

I kissed her.

She was shocked and didn't move at all. I smiled at her and her expression changed. She was blushing but she tried to hide it and looked to the other side.

I kissed her again to regain her confidence and she went with the flow. A few minutes later, we were already in the room making out.

Tzuyu's POV

He was so smooth with his actions. How did he get to make me love him more when he knows i'm angry at him? I don't know why but what happened made me love him more.

I love you Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV

That night felt so surreal and I can't believe I did it with Tzuyu. She is finally mine and no one can touch her other than me. Soon, we're going to have kids running around our house and we can have a happy family. Who knows, the girl who used to hate me turned into a loving and caring wife to me?

I love you Chou Tzuyu.

Omg it's been super longgggggg since i've updated dis but guess what ???? Lost In the Dark has come to an end :(((( i'm planning to write a new bk so stay tune for updates on my new bk !!!! Thank you to those who have been supporting me all dis while !! You guys are the bestttt !!! I love you guys so muchhh ❤️😫❤️😫

Lost In the Dark // TzuKook fanfiction (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें