25

A/N: Do comment if my story is getting very boring, I will try my best to improve on it and avoid confusion throughout the chaps! Enjoy chapter 25 :'))

Jungkook's POV

Throughout the whole journey home, only the song on the radio was heard and no one was talking so I decided to break the silence.

"Are you staying up tonight bec-" I got cut off.

"No, i'm tired." she said while looking out at the window.

"Okay then..."

The moment we reached home, she got out of the car and slammed the door going in the house. What is wrong with her?

Tzuyu's POV

Aish, is it my time of the month? I'm suddenly so cranky towards him, I feel so bad treating him like this. Maybe I should just forget about what happened.

I closed the door, freshened up, changed into my comfy blue and red polka dots long pants and a black t-shirt. After freshening up, I lied down on my bed and read a book.

Without realizing, I dozed off leaving the light on and my book left on my chest.

Jungkook's POV

I wanted to check on her so I went up to her room and knocked on the door but there was no answer. Feeling worried as ever, I found out that the door was unlocked so I went into her room seeing her sleeping with the lights on and a book on her chest.

I went up to her and saw her sleeping face, she's still pretty even when she's sleeping. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable so I switched off the lights, took the book from her chest and covered her with a blanket.

"Goodnight my favourite Yoda, I love you..." I said sweeping her hair from her face and left the room.

I went to bed and couldn't sleep so I decided to scroll through my gallery and looked at the pictures we took together at the amusement park.

I missed those times when the both of us had fun together and played with each other.. I teared up reminiscing about what happened and how I wished I could turn back time.

The next morning

Tzuyu's POV

I woke up because of the bright sun coming from the window and looked at the clock realising that it was 8 am. Since i'm in a hardworking mood, I decided to make breakfast for him and go for a morning walk at the park after making him his breakfast.

After washing up, I went to Jungkook's room seeing him sleeping soundly so I took this opportunity to cook breakfast as fast as possible.

Looking at the different ingredients he had, I made blueberry pancakes with maple syrup and went up to my room to get changed.

Jungkook's POV

"Aish... Let me sleep..." my alarm clock went off for almost 7 times and I kept snoozing it.

It went off for the 8th time and I gave up in snoozing it.

I looked at my clock and it was 9 am, I went to wash up and checked on Tzuyu but she wasn't there.

"Eh? Where did this girl go?" I muttered to myself.

I went down to the kitchen and found delicious looking blueberry pancakes with a side note.

Yah Jungkookie, I did this breakfast specially for you to repay your kindness when you took great care of me when I was sick the other time. Also, i'm sorry for being so rude towards you yesterday. I bet you're thinking where I am right now, don't worry, I went out for a walk at XXX park and i'll be back soon.

From Yoda ❤️

I smiled and placed the letter at the side and ate the blueberry pancakes. It was the most delicious pancakes i've ever eaten in my life.

Tzuyu's POV

I sat on a bench at the park and enjoyed the cool breeze. Maybe I should go out for morning walks much more often. As I was enjoying the breeze and scenery, I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was

V..

Hello readers! I'm glad you're still reading my not-so-good book 😂 Anyways, sorry for the bad spelling or grammar 🙏🏻 Don't forget to vote, follow and comment on this book! :'))