21

Jungkook's POV

I saw Tzuyu sitting on the sofa watching TV but I knew she was bored so I plopped on the empty beside her making her shocked which is so cute!!!!

"Jagiya! Do you wanna go out for our first date as an official couple?" I asked her.

"Yah, who said you can call me jagiya? But going out sounds great." she said showing her cute smile which I secretly admire.

"Hehe, since it's our first date, you decide where we should go." I said putting my arms around her shoulder.

"Hmm... How about we go to the amusement park, then we will have lunch after that followed by the movie, next is the beach and we will end off our day with a hearty dinner. Sounds great enough?" I regret asking her to plan our outing but since I can't disapprove, I just had to go with the flow.

"You plan really well.." was all I could say.

"So what are you waiting for? Kaja!!" she said pushing me into my room to change.

Tzuyu's POV

Yes I pushed Jungkookie in the room but I have a major problem when I reached my room. What should I wear?

"Yellow? Nah, too bright."
"Black? I'm not an emo girl."
"Blue? Looks good but no."

"YAH CHOU TZUYU, IT'S BEEN 1 HOUR SINCE YOU WENT IN THE ROOM!" that bunny boy shouted which made me annoyed.

"Don't shout at me like that bunny! Tell me which colour of clothes should I wear!" I shouted back.

Jungkook's POV

She took that long just to find what clothes to wear? Aish, girls nowadays. Moreover, how dare she call me bunny.

"You look good in any colour so just take and wear it!" I'm already annoyed at the amount of time she took just to find an outfit to wear.

After god knows how long she took, she finally came out of the room and my jaw dropped. (A/N: pic of Tzuyu's outfit 👇🏻)

How can she look so pretty even when wearing the most casual outfit?

"Are you done staring at me from head to toe Mr Bunny?" my eyes instantly went back to her and frowned when I heard the word 'bunny'.

"Me? Staring at you? Puh-lease." I said sassily.

She rolled her eyes at me and went straight to the car. (A/N: yeah he has a car.) 

Amusement Park

"Wahhhhh~ Let's ride that one first! It looks so fun!" she said eagerly while pulling me to the most scariest rollercoaster ride i've ever seen.

"Must we really go on that ride?" I asked and she nodded cheerfully.

On the rollercoaster

"Yah yoda, are you sure that i'm going to be fine?" I asked nervously and she gave me an assuring smile telling me that it's going to be okay.

After seeing that sincere smile of hers, the rollercoaster started moving and I got anxious but it all stopped when she held my hand.

"Relax Jungkookie, it's just a ride, there's no need to get so anxious." right after she said that, the rollercoaster started going downwards in a super fast speed that made me shout like crazy.

"AHHHH!!! TZUYU AHHH!!!" I gripped on her hand tight and all I could hear was me shouting while Tzuyu was beside me having so much fun.

After the ride

"Yah yah, find a seat, i'm feeling so dizzy." I said walking like a drunk man.

Tzuyu found a seat and left me there. After a few minutes, she came back with a slushie on her right hand and a plain water on her left. Just as I expected, she handed me the plain water and sat beside me drinking the slushie all by herself while I stare at her drinking my plain water.

"Kyaaahh~ this is so delicious." she said slurping down till the last drop of the mouth-watering drink.

After I felt better, we went to walk around the amusement park and discovered a haunted house. It's been so long since I went to a haunted house. Furthermore, it's my turn to take care of her now.

"Jungkookie, i'm scared..." she said hugging my arm tightly.

"Gwaenchana, you'll be fine."

The queue was very long and we had to wait for  15 minutes.

After waiting, we finally got to go inside the haunted house.

Hellu readers!! Thank u for reading my book! Sorry for the bad spelling or grammar error, i'll try to improve on it in the upcoming chapters. Don't forget to vote for my story and follow my account! :'))