23

Tzuyu's POV

"Yah let me win!" I said in frustration when we were playing a racing game.

"Sure." he said with determination to win is still in his eyes.

Jungkook gave me a headstart to the game and I tried my best to go as far as possible from him but after a few seconds of 'my escape' I saw a black sports car drove past me and I knew right away the owner of the sports car.

"Jeon Jungkook!" I shouted in anger still pressing the buttons trying to win his sports car even though its useless.

"Can't help it, I picked the right car." he said confidently.

In the end, he won the game. I felt weak and my body started to get hot.

"I'm tired, I want to sleep." I said going up to my room weakly.

Jungkook's POV

It's only 8pm, why is she sleeping so early? I went up to her room and saw her lying down, her back facing me.

"Are you sick?" I asked her touching her forehead and its burning hot.

"Yah, you're having a fever, let's go to the doctor." I said.

"Ani, it will go away soon.." she replied in a sick tone.

I sighed and went to the kitchen to cook for her some porridge. After cooking for her porridge, I placed some pills and plain water together with the porridge on a tray and went up to her room.

"Tzuyu, i've cooked you some porridge, let's eat." I said.

"I don't want to eat, I have no appetite." she said, her face looking pale.

"At least eat a few spoonfuls.." I said.

After much persuasion, she finally ate a few spoonfuls of it and I gave her some medicine for the fever to subside. Afterwards, I took a towel, soaked it in a bowl of cold water and placed it on her forehead.

"Let it be on your forehead for a few minutes.." she nodded, I took the tray and the bowl to the kitchen.

I washed the dishes and went up to Tzuyu's room to check on her only to find her sleeping with the towel on her forehead.

I didn't want to disturb her sleep so I gently took the towel from her and sat beside her for awhile.

"It's so boring without you.. Please get well soon my yoda..." I said stroking her brown hair  slowly.

After awhile, I went down and watched some TV shows which were so boring so I called Jackson and V hyung to come over. Let's start by calling Jackson hyung and told him that she was sick which I regretted alot.

"YAH WHAT DID YOU DO TO TZUYU THAT MADE HER FALL SICK?" omg, I could've gone deaf from his loud voice.

"I didn't do anything! I found out that she was sick only when she wanted to go to bed so early!" I said in a defending tone.

"Alright then I shall stay over at your house for 3 nights before I go back." aish, I just asked him to come over but he wants to stay over.

"Ne hyung..." I hung up.

After a few minutes

I heard a knock on my door (A/N: Knock knock knock knock knock on my door 😝) and opened it seeing Jackson hyung rushing.

"Where's Tzuyu?" wow, that's the first thing he said.

"Follow me." I said walking in front of him.

"Don't get too loud, she's sleeping." I said reminding him not to talk to loud as this guy has a super loud voice.

"Yah, you don't tell me what to do." he said in a serious tone.

Whatever. I opened the door and there she was, still sleeping soundly. Jackson hyung sat beside her and stroke her hair causing her to wake up.

"Oppa.." she tried sitting up.

"It's okay you don't have to sit up if you're not well." he said making her lie down.

"How-" she didn't even finished her sentence.

"Your boyfriend told me." he looked at me with a death glare and all I did was look away.

Hi readers! Sorry for the late update, bad grammar or spelling error :'(( I'll try to update often and come up with a better idea for the book :')) Do comment, vote and follow my account! :'))