33

V's POV

Should I tell her? Maybe I should.

"Actually... I have something to tell you but please don't tell Jungkook about this.." I said nervously fiddling with my fingers.

"N-Ne?" she stammered. Seems like she's nervous about what i'm going to say too.

"Actually.. I like you since the day we met.." I said and she just froze.

"I know you're going to get married soon and things like that but I just want to let you know about my feelings and trust me, i'm trying my best to stop this feeling too..." I tried explaining to her and she didn't give any response.

"I-I don't know h-how to react to th-this.." she said.

"I understand but please remember that i'm trying too.." I said trying to assure her that i'm trying to stop liking her.

"I think I should get going now." she said and left.

Aish V what did you just do..

Tzuyu's POV

After I heard what he told me, I was dumbfounded. He liked me all this while? V oppa is a really nice and handsome guy and i'm sure all the girls would want him but why me?

Yes I do like V oppa but just as an oppa not more than that..

"Tzuyu-ah i'm homed!" Jungkook shouted making me jumped.

"Yah! Next time don't shout like that! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I said folding my arms.

"Hehe mianhae." he gave me his cute bunny smile.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"You." he smirked and my eyes widened.

"NE?" i was really shocked by his reply.

"Haha, just kidding. Calm down jagiyaaaa~" he did his aegyo and I can't help but give in to it.

"Whatever, i'm just going to cook some ramen for you." I said but he held my hand just like how V oppa did. My heart skipped a beat.

"Have you sent the invitation to V hyung?" he asked and I gulped.

"N-ne I did.." I stammered.

Aish why isn't my mouth cooperating with me, he might suspect something.

Jungkook's POV

Did she just stammered? Something must be going on between them but I think i'm going to just keep quiet and watch what is really happening between them.

"Alright then. We still have your friends and my childhood friends left." I said calmly and she nodded and left to cook.

A few minutes after she left, her phone rang and I peeped in the kitchen to see who called her.

"Yeoboseyo?" she said.

"Ah.. V oppa.." I knew it! Something must be going on between them.

"Ah, gwaenchana (it's okay) I understand what you're trying to say." she continued.