16

"Would you cry if I wasn't here anymore?"

Jungkook's POV

Where am I? Where's Tzuyu? Who brought me here? My hands are tied up and i'm left with 2 big build guys who seemed really tough.

Tzuyu's POV

"I wanted revenge on Jungkook but YOU had to appear." she emphasized on the word 'you' which made me startled.

"Please don't hurt me, i'll do anything for you to let me go.." I felt scared.

"Well... You see, it's not that easy for me to let you go because you kept ruining my plans." she said brushing a sharp knife along my face and walking in circles around me.

Jungkook... Please help me... You said you would protect me but where are you now?

Jungkook's POV

"Yah Dongmin, Boss asked us to untie him." one of them said.

The Dongmin guy untied me and I tried to leave the room but they quickly stopped me and pushed me down on the cold floor with a loud thud making me groan in pain.

"WHERE IS TZUYU?!" I didn't care about the pain I was suffering and grabbed the other guy's collar.

He wanted to retaliate back but Dongmin stopped him from doing so.

"Yah Donghoon! Are you crazy? Boss told us not to hurt him if not she'll cut our pay!" Dongmin said letting go of the Donghoon guy's hand.

"Listen, i'll pay you guys any amount you want but-" my words got cut off when Dongmin's phone rang.

"Yes boss, we'll be there shortly." he replied.

"Let's go."

"To where?" I asked annoyed.

"Our boss." who is their boss?

Sooyoung's POV

"Dongmin ah, bring that b*****d here." I said feeling excited about what's going to happen.

"P-please don't hurt us..." she begged.

As I was about to reply, Jungkook got shoved in the room me and Tzuyu was in.

"Welcome, Jeon Jungkook." I said smirking.

Jungkook's POV

Anger was rising up in me.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I shouted.

She just smirked.

"I'm doing what I planned."

Plan? What plan?

After saying so, she took a knife and brushed the knife against Tzuyu's face, my eyes widened.

"Sooyoung! Calm down, we can talk about this." I said trying to calm her down but it didn't work.

"Talk about this? Have you ever thought about asking me about how I feel back then?" she said tears in her eyes.

I tried taking my phone in my pocket and dial the police but I failed when my phone dropped out of my pocket and it grabbed everyone's attention.

Sooyoung walked towards me and placed the knife around my neck.

"How dare you tried to call the police to report about your childhood best friend?!" she shouted.

V's POV

I wanted to go to Jungkook's house to pass him his presents i bought from Japan so I tried calling him.

"Weird... That boy always answers the phone whenever I call, why isn't he answering now?" I thought to myself.

Nonetheless, I went to his house to check if he is staying in.

Jungkook's House

"Yah Kookie, where are you? Are you sleeping? At least answer me!" no answer. He's not at home. Maybe I should try calling Tzuyu.

Ring... Ring.... no answer

Hello friends! I'm sorry this chapter is abit boring because i'm tired but i'll try to make it interesting. Don't forget to vote and follow my account! :'))