31

Tzuyu's POV

It's so embarassing but at the same time exciting. I was blushing and everyone in the restaurant including the waiter and waitresses were mouthing me a 'yes' and when I looked back at Jungkook, he was earnestly waiting for a 'yes' from me.

"Yes." I said it and everyone was jumping around and some were hugging each other because of the situation.

On the other hand, Jungkook carried me in bridal style and shouted.

"Chou Tzuyu is mine!" he shouted and I got so embarassed that I hit his chest.

"Yah! Why did you say that?"  I said.

"Because you're officially mine and will always be mine." he said smirking.

"Sorry to disturb this romantic situation but Jungkook, can you please order some food? I'm hungry." V oppa said standing from his seat.

"Ah hyung! Thank you for helping me-"

"Wait, so V oppa, you knew about this plan all along?" Tzuyu cut me off and V oppa smiled awkwardly.

After dinner

"Thank you for the dinner Jungkook, I guess I need to get going already, text me if you need any help." V hyung said and rushed off.

After I paid the bill and said thank you to all the staffs there who wished me and Tzuyu a great life ahead, the both of us went back home.

Tzuyu's POV

As soon as we reached home, Jungkook gaped in awe because of the cleanliness of the house.

"Yah, close your mouth, a fly might go in." I said which made him close his mouth instantly.

"Ani.. It's just that... The house is... so clean..." he said.

"Yeah, me and V oppa cleaned the house since we had nothing to do." I said and Jungkook's eyes widened.

"You what??" he asked and I immediately got what he meant.

"Ani, we didn't do anything. We basically just cleaned the house since it's been a long time it was cleaned." I said and went inside my room to take a shower.

As soon as i got into my room, I plopped on my bed and the scene in the restaurant was replayed in my mind.

"Will you marry me?" it kept replaying in my mind and i stared at the ring he put on me.

After much daydreaming, I went to take a quick shower and changed into my comfy pajamas. I went out to the living room to do some exercises and I saw Jungkook on the sofa, asleep. Without hesitation, I went to his room and grab a blanket to cover him.

He must've spent lots of money on the ring and proposal at the restaurant. Aish pabo Jungkook, you should've just asked me directly when we went to the arcade.

Since he was asleep and the time was 9 pm, I decided to go to bed early because I have no one to talk to.

The next morning

Jungkook's POV

I woke up and I realised that I was covered in a blanket. Tzuyu must've put it on me, I smiled at the thought of her caring for me.

I went into her room and saw her sleeping soundly. Not wanting to disturb her, I went to take a quick shower and cooked breakfast for the both of us.

After cooking breakfast, I sat in the living room and went to some websites to plan for our wedding. While I was scrolling through some webs, I found a few interesting and unique decorations.

Tzuyu's POV

My alarm clock snoozed and I hit it but I decided to wake up early. When I looked at the time, it was 10 am and I went to Jungkook's room but he wasn't there.

So i went to take a bath and went to the living room seeing Jungkook seeing through some bridal websites. Wait, bridal?

"What are you doing?" I said hugging him from behind.

"Scrolling through some websites for our wedding." he said smiling.

"I've cooked you breakfast, it's in the kitchen." he spoked.

"Arraseo, gomawo Jungkookie! You're the best!" I said.

"Of course I am." he said and I rolled my eyes and left him to eat my breakfast.

After I ate, I sat beside him on the sofa and went to help him find some good wedding bridals.

Jungkook's POV

We went through several websites but there was one bridal website called "Kim Bridal" and I showed Tzuyu the web.

"This boutique looks nice, shall we take them?" I said showing her the web and she gasped in horror as soon as she saw the dresses designed by the shop.

"Omo, let's take this shop! Their dresses are so nice!" she said and I felt glad that she liked the shop.

I went to check on the location and it was a few kilometres away. Without wasting time, we went to the shop to check out the clothes.

Annyeong readers! Sorry for the late update, i've been busy with some stuffs lately. Anyways, here's chapter 31!! So i'm thinking if I should end this story with a cliffhanger or a fairytale ending, do comment below what type of ending you guys prefer! Don't forget to vote too! 🤗