7

"This whole life is a hallucination."

Jungkook's POV

It's been a few days since I met Tzuyu from the sick bay incident. I missed her. It's the weekends, maybe I can invite her out. As I was about to call her, a name that I despised popped up.

"Hi baby! Are you feeling better now? I wanted to invite you for movies, you in?" she asked enthusiastically. "N-"
"Great, see you in 30 minutes baby"

B**ch I didn't even finish my sentence, but whatever Tzuyu might probably be busy too and hanging out with Sooyoung isn't that bad afterall.

Sooyoung's POV

You just fell in my trap Jeon Jungkook.

Tzuyu's POV

"Yah Tzuyu-ah, let's gooooo" Sana unnie kept pestering me to go out for movies using her aegyo which she knows I cannot resist. "Fine, but you have to treat me ice-cream after the movies" I said, Sana unnie nodded enthusiastically and booked tickets for 2.

Should I invite Jungkook? He might be resting though so I decided not to call him.

The movie is at 9 pm and the both of us already got ready by 8.30 pm. We took the cab to the theater and it was only a 15-minute drive. When we reached, Sana unnie pulled me to the express counter to get our tickets.

Jungkook's POV

"Yah, the movie is at 9 why are you here so early? It's only 8.30 pm." This girl is always getting on my nerves.

"I wanna spend more time with you." she said in a seductive tone and her face is literally a few centimetres away from me but I pushed her forehead using my index finger. 

"Whatever, now get out of my room."
I said that made her stomped out of my room. Finally a few minutes of peace.

Sooyoung's POV

Did he think that I was going to kiss him? It's okay Jungkook, i'm going to carry out my plan soon.

Look forward to it Mr Jeon.

Tzuyu's POV

The movie was starting and I was sitting beside Sana unnie and another couple on my right side but....

the couple looks familiar.

The woman was being very clingy and touchy towards the guy but the guy kept rejecting her. I couldn't see their faces clearly because its dark.

Sooyoung's POV

I put my head on his shoulder and felt his shoulder stiffened. Jeon Jungkook, i'll make you fall for me and that will be the start of my plan on making you forget about Tzuyu.

Author's POV

After the movie ended, everyone stood up from their seat but Tzuyu got too suspicious about the couple beside her and told Sana to wait for them to pasd through first.

Sure enough, the couple that she awaited for, stood up. Both Jungkook and Tzuyu's eyes widened when they saw each other.

"Tzuyu?!" "Jungkook?!" the both of them said in unison. On the other hand, Sana kept staring at Sooyoung which made Sooyoung feel uneasy.

"Sir, Miss, please exit the theater." one of the guards instructed us. With that, the 4 of us left the cinema dumbfounded.

When we were outside the theater, Sooyoung decided to break the awkwardness.

"We're going for dinner, wanna tag along?" Sooyoung asked.

"Ya Tzuyu, just follow, who knows we might have free food?" Sana whispered to Tzuyu making Tzuyu pissed. Before Tzuyu even said anything, Sana had already accepted the offer.

"Ah ne, we'll follow if its okay with the both of you." Sana said politely.

"We're fine with it, how about you Tzuyu?" Sooyoung asked making Tzuyu shocked. "Ah, i'm fine with it too."

"Let's go jagiya." Sooyoung said to Jungkook who was staring at Tzuyu the whole time. "Ne, let's go." Jungkook answered obviously looking pissed.

"Jagiya? Wow, so he really did lied about liking me. I hate you Jungkook."

Hello friends! What will happen during dinner time? Sorry for bad grammar or spelling. Don't forget to follow and vote! :'))