34

Jungkook's POV

I invited V hyung over to ask him if what happened at his house was true.

After a few minutes of waiting, I heard my doorbell ring and I opened the door.

"Oh hyung, come in." I said.

He came and sat on the sofa.

"Anything for you to drink?" I asked.

"No, it's okay i'll take it myself." he replied.

"So, why did you ask me to come over?" he continued.

"It's regarding Tzuyu." I said coldly and he froze.

"What about her?" he asked.

"That day, when she went to your house, what did you tell her?" I asked sternly.

V's POV

Omg, what am I supposed to answer? Did Tzuyu told him what happened? Oh lord.

"I-I-" I stammered.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me what you told her because I knew the real story." he said.

"Hyung, Tzuyu is mine and no one else can take her away from me. I'm sorry hyung but if your feelings for her is still there, you have 2 options. 1, erase that feelings of yours or 2, let's break our friendship." he continued.

Break our friendship? No way!

"Ani Jungkook, i'll try my best to erase that feeling, jebal don't break our friendship." I begged.

"Please do hyung... I really love her and I don't want her to fall for another guy.." he said burying his face in the pillow.

I came near him and pat his back trying to comfort him.

Tzuyu's POV

After the long walk, I decided to go home and check on Jungkook. I should check on him since i've left him for quite awhile but I decided to stop at an ice-cream shop near our house for some ice-cream since it has been a really humid day.

V's POV

After a long talk with Jungkook about his relationship with Tzuyu, I went to head home since it's quite late.

As I was walking to my car, I saw Tzuyu eating ice-cream at my favourite ice-cream shop nearby so I made up my mind and went to her to say hi.

"Yah Tzuyu-ah." I said and she was shocked when she saw me.

"Oppa! What are you doing at this area?" she asked.

"I went to your house just now and had a talk with Jungkook." I said.

"Talk? What kind of talk?" this girl is so curious.

"Man talk." I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, I got to go now so see you soon?" he said.

"Ah ne, take care oppa, drive well!" she reminded and I smiled.

Tzuyu is a really charming girl, Jungkook is really lucky to have her.

Throughout my journey home, I couldn't stop thinking about Tzuyu but I have to stop this feelings of mine if not my friendship with Jungkook is at risk.