26 - happy tzuyu day 💙

14/06/17, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ULTIMATE BIAS CHOU TZUYU!! ❤️💗

V's POV

I went for my daily morning jog when suddenly I saw a familiar figure sitting on a bench, I knew who it was.

I jogged towards her and tapped her shoulder. When she turned, my prediction was right, it was Tzuyu.

Tzuyu's POV

I was shocked seeing him in front of me, sweating.

"Eh? Oppa what are you doing here?" I asked obviously knowing the answer.

"I was just watering the plants and got drenched by the water." he chuckled and replied in a sarcastic tone. I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm just kidding, I just started my morning jog." he said showing his cute box smile.

"Ah..." was the only thing I managed to say.

"By the way, where's Jungkook?" he asked suddenly.

"Jungkook... He's still sleeping at home, I made him breakfast before I left so he should be fine." I said smiling.

V's POV

She's a really kind and caring girlfriend. How I wish she was mine...

"Daebak, Jungkook is so lucky to have you as his girlfriend unlike me, I have to make my own breakfast." I said and she laughed. Her laughter is so cute.

There was a few seconds of awkward silence but she managed to break it after realising how awkward it was.

"Oppa I need to go now, I don't want Jungkook to get angry because I went out for too long. Do you wanna drop by?" she offered and I didn't hesitate to accept it.

"Sure."

Author's POV

Jungkook finished the pancakes Tzuyu made and went to watch some TV shows which bores him so he decided to scroll through social media.

Throughout the whole journey to Jungkook's house, Tzuyu and V didn't say a single word and they kept avoiding each other's gazes.

Jungkook's POV

As I was scrolling through Instagram, I heard a knock on the door and opened it only to see Tzuyu with V hyung behind her smiling innocently.

"Hyung?" my eyes widened.

"Tzuyu invited me over and I kinda miss you." he said and I cringed at the last 4 words.

"Ew hyung." Tzuyu glared at me and I must admit it was quite a scary sight. She then left to take a shower.

"Ugh fine whatever, just don't make a mess because I just cleaned the house." I had to lie because this hyung likes to mess things up.

It's not even 2 minutes since he entered my house and he's already bouncing up and down the sofa. After doing that, he went to the kitchen, opened the cabinet, took a bag of chips and went to the living room to eat it.

"Hyung, you better don-" I've not even finished my sentence and he already dropped lots of chips on the floor.

"HYUNG I JUST TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS UP THE HOUSE." I raised my voice and he got shocked and looked at me with an 'O' shaped mouth.

As I was fuming, Tzuyu came out of her room and drying her wet hair with a towel hung around her neck.

Tzuyu's POV

I couldn't shower with peace because of the boys. I quickened my bathing speed and went out to check what had happened that caused such a pandemonium.

I took the towel and rushed down to see what happened.

"HYUNG I JUST TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS UP THE HOUSE." I heard Jungkook shouted.

"Yah, why is it so noisy? I couldn't even have a proper shower." I said trying to calm myself down.

"I told V hyung to keep the house clean and look what he did." Jungkook complained like a little kid. I glanced at what V oppa did and I took the broom to sweep the fallen chips away.

There was silence throughout the whole sweeping process and I kept a straight face trying not to laugh at their faces.

"Mianhe Tzuyu.." the both of them said in unison and they looked at each other. I just laughed at their cute reactions.

"You guys stay in the living room while I cook lunch okay?" I said already making my way to the kitchen.

"Let's go out and eat in order to repay back what I did to your house?" V oppa said making me stop.

"Call!" Jungkook said running up to his room to get changed. Aish that cute bunny.

"What are we eating then?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I've booked a restaurant so the both of you just follow me." he said winking at me making my heart flutter.

This is why I like V oppa. Wait what?

Annyeong readers!!! YODA TURNED 18 TODAYYYYY!!! Anyways, sorry for the bad grammar or spelling error. I'll try to avoid much confusion as the chapter goes by but i'm still thinking if I should add more chapters or end the book soon. Don't forget to comment, vote and follow my account! :'))