4

"Love is a serious mental illness."

2 days to the house party

Jungkook's POV

I was waiting for V hyung at XXX cafe, i felt nervous wanting to tell him about this. A few minutes later, a guy with a grey hoodie came and I immediately knew who it was.

"Hyung!" I raised up my hand to get his attention.

"So what's up?" He asked. "Hyung, you know about Tzuyu right?" he nodded. "Well, whenever i'm with her my heart will start to beat very fast and I will start to blush, I don't understand this feeling hyung." I told him.

At Jungkook's house

What V hyung said made me couldn't sleep.

"Maybe you like Tzuyu."

Aish Jungkook, how can you have a crush on that emotional cold girl? Does she feel the same way as I do?

Maybe I need to stay away from her, she might know I have a crush on her.

I'm sorry Tzuyu but i'm doing this for our own good.

Tzuyu's POV

"Yah Tzuyu, do you like Jungkook?"

That question from Sana unnie made me feel uneasy and start to question myself.

Do I like Jungkook?

What if he doesn't feel the same way like I do? Maybe I should distance myself from him.

The next day in school

Author's POV

Jungkook and Tzuyu avoid looking at each other each time they had eye contact.

Jungkook's POV

Why is she not being her usual self today? Is she staying away from me because she knows that i'm not gonna talk to her? Aish Chou Tzuyu you're making me like you more.

Wait, what are you talking about Jungkook? You're staying away from her to avoid liking her more.

Tzuyu's POV

This weirdo. Why is he avoiding me,  does he have a flu or something? Maybe I should ask him why is he being weird, he must be at the rooftop.

Author's POV

With that, Tzuyu went to their usual relaxing spot and she was right. Jungkook was sitting at the edge of the rooftop talking to V. As soon as she saw that, Tzuyu hid behind the wall to listen to their conversation.

"Hyung, I don't know if I should confess to her or just let her go." Jungkook said. "Confess to her if you really like her" V replied while patting Jungkook's back.

"Her? Omg, Jungkook already has a crush?" Tzuyu thought.

"How am I supposed to tell Tz-" BAM! a loud sound was heard that made Jungkook and V startled.

Tzuyu's POV

What am I supposed to do now? Aish, stupid legs, must you really hit the pipe? Whatever, i'll just show that I just came here for 5 minutes and I didn't hear anything.

"Err, hi it's okay you can continue your co-conversation i'll just g-go back to the canteen." I said stuttering. Pabo-yah Chou Tzuyu!

"Ani gwaenchana, you can have a chat with Jungkook I have to leave already as I have class in 10 minutes time." V oppa said. "Ah ne, annyeong" I said bowing.

Jungkook POV

OMG, why are you doing this to me V hyung T_T. It's okay Jungkook you can do this.

"How's school?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Hmm, it's fine plus i'm making more friends." she said which made me feel more nervous to confess to her.

"Yah Yoda." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked her nervously. It's time.

She nodded. 

"I like you." I said. Feeling embarassed, I quickly said something that made her startled.

Tzuyu's POV

"I like you." Omg, he likes me? Am I hearing this right?

"It's okay if you're going to reject me, you're the only one who can make me happy and smile alot."  He said which made me startled.

"Aniya, actually... I like you too.." I said. My face turned red.

I was actually happy when he said he liked me because all this while, both of us were staying away from each other was because we liked one another.

Jungkook's POV

"Aniya, actually... I like you too." Did that yoda really say that? Omg, I felt like there's fireworks in my stomach.

But little did I know, someone was spying on us the whole time...

Hi guys!! How's chapter 4? Oo, so who's the one that spyed on them the whole time? Don't forget to vote and follow me! :'))