30

V's POV

I was so elated hearing my dongsaeng planning to propose a girl he loves.

"You have to bring her to XXX restaurant at 12.30 pm and i'm going to be there waiting for her. As soon as you guys reached the restaurant, you will leave her alone and i'll off the lights. When the lights are turned on, i'm going to propose to her. Sounds good?" he asked taking his last bite for his ice-cream.

"Arraseo, have you bought the ring?" I asked and he nodded.

"Let's go home then, she might be waiting for us already." I suggested and the both of us headed home.

Tzuyu's POV

"Actually... I need your help hyung.." that sentence kept replaying in my mind. What help does he need? Can't he just ask me for help? Why is he being so secretive? Is he having another girl? Aish, stop being so paranoid Tzuyu.

A few minutes later, I heard the door opened and I knew it was the both of them. Jungkook came in my room with a bowl of porridge while V oppa went to clean the house.

"Let me feed you." he said.

"Jungkook.." I started.

Should I ask him about it? Won't he think that i'm too controlling?

"Hm?"

"What was the help you needed from V oppa?" I asked.

Jungkook's POV

"What was the help you needed from V oppa?" What should I answer her? Omg, I really have no idea.

"Oh, he needed me to help him clean the house since tomorrow he has to do something important." V hyung suddenly said in front of the door with a broom in his right hand.

"Oh, you could've asked me to do it.." Tzuyu said.

"I didn't want to disturb you and furthermore, your leg isn't okay." I said trying to cover up.

"Ne.. By the way, where are you going tomorrow, you didn't tell me you had a plan?" she asked.

"Ermm.. I had a last minute outing with my high school friends..." I said lying again.

I felt really bad lying to her but I think that's the only way to cover up my plan tomorrow.

V's POV

I really hope I won't screw up the proposal tomorrow.

The next day

Jungkook's POV

My alarm clock rang at 9 am and i snoozed it. The reservation at the restaurant is at 12 pm and I wanted a little more sleep since I stayed up all night worrying about the proposal and feeling nervous about it.

After the 5th time it snoozed, I woke up and got ready for the proposal. I checked Tzuyu's room and she was still asleep. After I closed the door, V hyung was behind me and I got shocked.

"OMG HYUNG UHSKXNSN" before Tzuyu heard me, V hyung already covered my mouth. I bit his hand and he let go of his hand.

"Ow! What was that bite for?" he raised his voice.

"Revenge of you scaring me. Anyways, why are you up so early hyung, didn't I tell you to bring her at 12.30?" I asked him.

"I happened to wake up early so I made breakfast for the both of you." he said.