9

"It's scary what a smile can hide..."

Tzuyu's POV

"Ahhh.." I felt pain in my head and I realized I was in a hospital, Sana unnie was sleeping soundly beside me but woke up when she heard me groaned.

"Gwaenchana? Do you need me to call the doctor? Is your face okay?" Sana unnie asked panicking.

"Unnie calm down, i'm okay" I said trying to calm her down.

"Yah, what did that b**ch do to you?" Sana unnie asked feeling annoyed.

Yesterday.... I remembered clearly what happened but if I tell Sana unnie, she will haunt that woman down...

"Ah, I can't remember anything... My head hurts alot..." I lied. Sorry Sana unnie...

"Are you sure?" Sana unnie asked wriggling her eyebrows. I nodded.

Jungkook's POV

Tzuyu didn't text all night yesterday, i missed her maybe I should text her and ask her how is she.

To: Yoda 💗

"Yah yoda, are you still having diarrhea?"

Tzuyu's POV

From: Bunny 🐰

"Yah yoda, are you still having diarrhea?" Diarrhea what?

"Unnie, since when did I have diarrhea?" I asked Sana unnie who was texting someone. She was smiling from ear to ear while texting that person.

"YAH, SANA UNNIE!" I shouted making her jumped.

"What happened? Did you bleed?" She came rushing towards me.

"Since when did I have diarrhea?" I questioned her.

"Ah, that b**ch told Jungkook and I that you had diarrhea last night and you asked us to leave first, luckily I had a bad feeling and straight away went to the toilet to check you out. By the time I came, you fainted with bruises on your face so I panicked and called the ambulance." After that long story of hers, anger started rising up in me. That woman, i'll get back at you soon.

To: Bunny 🐰

"Ne, gwaenchana."

Jungkook's POV

Phew, she's okay. Hmm, I should invite her to come her since it's the weekends and i'm bored. Maybe I should invite Sana noona also so that it wouldn't be so awkward.

To: Sana Noona

"Noona, are you and Tzuyu free? I wanna invite the both of you to my house and hang out." I hope they're free.

Sana's POV

My eyes widened when I saw the mesaage from Jungkook. How am I going to tell him about Tzuyu's condition?

"Ah... Tzuyu and I aren't free today because we have extra classes with Mr Byun as Tzuyu and I missed alot of classes." I lied.

Tzuyu's POV

"Unnie, what happened? Why do you look so shocked?" Sana unnie eyes were so big.

"A-ani, Jungkook asked if we could hang out at his house but I lied to him saying that we had extra classes with Mr Byun because the both of us missed alot of lessons." Mwo?! She lied to Jungkook?!

"Yah! Unnie why did you lie? I'm getting discharged this afternoon!" I whisper shout at Sana unnie.

"Huh? How do you know?" She got shocked even more than before.

"Obviously I asked the doctor." I said.

"Aish it's okay you still need to rest after getting discharged, your bruises isn't fully recovered anyways." Unnie, why are you so caring?

"But I miss him..." I whispered to myself.

"Sorry?" Sana unnie asked.

"Nothing." I immediately reply.

Sooyoung's POV

I'll get you soon Jungkook, Tzuyu will die, you will be mine and I will get my revenge.

Hello readers! Thank u so much for reading and don't be a silent reader :')) Do vote, comment and follow my account!