3

"Even the devil was once an angel"

4 days to the house party

Jungkook's POV

She must be struggling trying to find what to wear. How do I know? Most girls are like that. After much thinking, I texted Tzuyu to come over to my house.

To: Yoda 💗
"Yah yoda, come over to my house, I gotta show you something cool"

A few minutes later...

From: Yoda 💗
"Who are you to call me Yoda? Okay then since you said there's something cool, text me your house address and i'll be there" I chuckled at her reply and texted her my house address.

Tzuyu's POV

I saw his house address and realized that his house is in the mansion area. "Woah, this guy is rich" I thought. I wore a black oversized sweater and a denim jeans together with a black converse. Without any reasons, I felt nervous on what that weirdo is going to show me.

Jungkook's POV

I was kinda excited to show her my mum's collection of dresses. Eomma told me that I should show this collection of hers to my wife-to-be or girlfriend but I feel that now is the right time to show that person this hidden collection.

DING DONG 🔔

"Omg she's here! Okay Jungkook calm down, you can do this." Wait, why am I nervous? Whatever, stupid hormones.
I opened the door only to see a beautiful casual human Yoda standing in front of me, her casual look already made my heart beat so fast I can't imagine seeing her wearing the dress from Eomma's collection which i'm about to show her.

"Done admiring me?" She said which.made me snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh psh, who's admiring you? Dream on Yoda. Anyways, follow me." She entered my house and I could already see her looking at my house in awe.

"Your house is hella big." She said which made me chuckle.

"I guess, but i'm not used to this kind of house.." I said which made her even more curious. "I'll tell you more about it next time." I said and she nodded.

Finally, we reached at the doorstep of Eomma's collection room. She kept pestering me to open the door because she was so curious on what is inside so I opened the door.

Tzuyu's POV

It took him almost a 10 minutes just to open the door. As the door was opened, I saw a dozen of sparkling dresses made out of different materials, different designs and different colours.

"WOAH" I exclaimed each time I touched a dress. I've never seen this much dresses before in my life, it was so beautiful that I forgot Jungkook was with me in the room the whole time.

"Pick a dress." He said which made my jaw dropped.

"Close that mouth, a fly might go in" Jungkook said which made me immediately close my mouth.

As I was looking through, a navy blue lace dress caught my eye. I took the dress and looked at Jungkook who were staring at me all the time.

"Yah, earth to Jungkook." I snapped my finger in front of his face.

Jungkook's POV

She looked so pretty even while finding a dress.

"Yah, earth to Jungkook" she snapped her finger in front of my face which made me snapped out of my deep melancholy.

"Ah, ne you can bring this dress home." I uttered.

"Okay, i'll get going then." when she said that, I immediately held her hand stopping her from leaving the room.

"Mianhae" I let go of her hand. "I'll send you home instead." she nodded.

"Thank you for the dress, i'll see you in school tomorrow then. Goodnight." Tzuyu said to me while smiling.

"My pleasure, see you in school tomorrow too. Goodnight yoda." I said which made her laugh.

While on the way home, I recalled back about what happened in the room, and I felt something is wrong with me. When i'm with Tzuyu, I feel different but I don't know what this feelings mean. I need my hyungs help.
"Hyung, can I meet you and the other hyungs tomorrow?" I asked impatiently waiting for a reply. "Great, i'll see you at 11 am tomorrow then." Maybe i'll get the answer tomorrow...

Meanwhile at Tzuyu's house

"Unnie, can I meet you and the rest of the unnies tomorrow? I got some things to clarify."

"Ne, see you tomorrow unnie" Tomorrow's the day...

Hello!! I'm back with chapter 3 :')) So what is going to happen between Jungkook and Tzuyu? Chapter 4 will reveal the answers about them. Have a great day/night ahead! Don't forget to vote and follow :'))