19

"Don't leave me."

Jungkook's POV

"JEON JUNGKOOK WAKE UP!! IT'S ALREADY 11 AM!!"

"Chill yoda, it's the weekends.." I took a pillow and covered my ears to avoid her wake up call.

"I wanna go to the airport to fetch my cousin and he's already waiting for me so.." HE?!

"I'll go with you." I shot up from my bed and said sternly.

Tzuyu's POV

"Bingo." I muttered under my breath.

At the airport

"Where's Jackson oppa? He said his flight would land at 12.05 and he's still not here. " I said looking everywhere to find him and Jungkook is there using his phone.

After a few minutes, a guy with black outfit from head to toe came towards my direction screaming my name.

"TZUYU AH!!!" he ran towards me and hugged me and here I am trying to calm him down.

"Clingy." I heard Jungkook mumbled.

"Excuse me? Who are you calling clingy?" I glared at him.

"Uh-oh no i'm calling the plants clingy, look at them hugging each other." he said pointing at an invisible plant beside him.

"Pabo, there's no plant beside you." I said making him realized that there was no plant beside him.

"Ahem, i'm still here?" Jungkook and I turned to look at Jackson oppa who was standing there watching our lame fight and folding his arms.

"Ah, mianhae oppa, so where are you going to stay?" I asked giving my full attention to him.

"I've booked a hotel for myself because I don't want to burden you and your BOYFRIEND." he said emphasizing on the word 'boyfriend' making Jungkook coughed.

DIAMOND STAR HOTEL

"Wah, this hotel looks so luxurious, Jackson oppa I didn't know you were so rich!" I said, appalled. Jackson oppa just slightly smiled.

"Let me help you get your luggage hyung." Jungkook said unbuckling his seatbelt and left the driver seat.

Jungkook's POV

Why am I so scared in front of her cousin? He's only a few years older than me. Why does Tzuyu act so cute towards him but not me? Many negative thoughts started flooding my insane mind.

As I was taking the luggage out of the boot, I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I turned around, I saw Jackson hyung giving me a death glare. I swear if looks could kill, I would've been dead by that stare of his.

"Ne hyung?" I asked as politely as possible.

"DON'T. HURT. MY. COUSIN." he said making me shiver and all I managed to do was give a nervous nod.

Jackson's Room

"Thank you for sending me until here Tzuyu and Jungkook." he stared at me for a few seconds before turning away, this hyung is scary.

"No problem oppa, just call this numbers if you need anything." she said handing a piece of paper with 2 phone numbers and my eyes widened when I realized that one of them was mine.

"Yah! Why did you give him my phone number?!" I whispered to her. All she did was pinch me signalling me to shut up.

Jackson's POV

I'm so lucky to have such a caring and great cousin, she had grown so much that she has a boyfriend to take care of her now.

Tzuyu's POV

On the way home, this bunny was nagging at me for giving Jackson oppa his number.

"Just shut up and drive, i'm tired." I said making him shocked and increased his volume level of nagging which made me feel extremely annoyed.

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK CAN YOU JUST DRIVE AND STOP NAGGING AT ME?!" I snapped at him making him stunned.

Jungkook's POV

I was so frustrated when she shouted at me that I didn't even talk to her anymore until the next day.

This wasn't the real Tzuyu I know...

Annyeong readers! Thanks alot for 150
reads for this book 😋 So Jackson is Tzuyu's cousin from Taiwan and for this story, he is from the same province and country as Tzuyu. Don't forget to vote and follow my account! :'))