10

"The madness got to you too?"

Jungkook's POV

Isn't Mr Byun on a holiday with his family? Let me try to call him and ask him.

"Mr Byun, where are you now?" I asked uninterested.

"I'm on a holiday with my family, what's the matter?"

"Oh okay nevermind then, bye and have fun."

"Th-" I hanged up.

To: Sana Noona

"Tell me HONESTLY where you guys are." I texted Sana noona purposely emphasizing on the word 'honestly'.

Sana's POV

As soon as I saw the text message, I panicked and Tzuyu got worried.

"Unnie, what's wrong again?" Tzuyu asked.

"Jungkook asked me to tell him honestly where we are." I told her, still panicking.

"Easy, just tell him where we are, he should know what his GIRLFRIEND did to me." Tzuyu's right. Jungkook needs to know what that cruel woman did to Tzuyu.

To: Jungkook

"We're at XXX hospital ward XX. I'll tell you the details when you've reached." I hesitated to press the Send button but Tzuyu already pressed it. Aish this girl.

Jungkook's POV

I panicked when I saw the message but panicking won't help so I quickly changed into a white oversized T-shirt, jeans and my favourite Timberlands.

As soon as I reached the ward, I asked for the directions to the ward that Sana noona gave. After getting the information, I rushed to the room and I saw Sana noona feeding Tzuyu a slice of apple.

"YODA! What happened to you? Are you hurt anywhere?" I asked scanning her from head to toe which made Sana noona shocked and dropped the apple on the bed.

Tzuyu's POV

"Ma'am here's your breakfast, you can get discharged this afternoon." The nurse showed a warm smile.

"Ne, thank you for the food." I said smiling at her. She nodded and left.

"Yah unnie, feed me." I asked Sana unnie who was still smiling while looking at her phone.

"MINATOZAKI SANA!" I shouted making her almost dropped her phone.

"Yah! How dare you shout like that to your unnie!" She put her hands on her hips while shouting with her high voice. This unnie is so cute.

"Hehe mianhae unnie, can you feed me? Pleaseeee~" I said to her while doing aegyo.

"If only you weren't this cute, I wouldn't feed you at all." Sana unnie said while rolling her eyes and smiling at me.

While Sana unnie was feeding me an apple, a guy in white shirt barged in and Sana unnie got shocked and dropped the apple on the bed. The guy was Jungkook. What does this guy wants after making a ruckus?

"YODA! What happened to you? Are you hurt anywhere?" Yes, I'm hurt everywhere because of you.

"I'm okay." I answered coldly.

Jungkook's POV

"I'm okay." she answered coldly. Why are you doing this to me Tzuyu?

I looked at Sana noona as a sign for her to leave the both of us alone for the time being, she got what I meant and quickly went out of the room.

"Tell me honestly, what happened?" I asked, concerned.

"I don't wanna talk about it, go away." she replied coldly and faced her back at me pretending to sleep.

"You still have my number right? Text me when you're ready to tell me what happened." I left after saying that.

Tzuyu's POV

I miss you so much Jungkook.

Hello readers! I hope you're liking my story. I know it's not a totally tzukook fanfiction but do look forward to more tzukook scenes. Also SIGNAL is coming out today!! Don't forget to vote & follow my account! :'))