Chapter 5 - Swimming

"What do you know about my mate?" Fallacy asks angrily, his grip on my hand tightening. I feel fear filling me to the brim and I get away from Lord Fallacy and I run out of the room and just keep running. I hide away in an old hallway in one of the old storage rooms filled with dust and bacteria, risking infection. I am trembling my bone's clattering together, quite loudly. I see a red glow suddenly and I turn to see Sans there. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" I shout pushing him away from me. I am shaking hard. "Kid... I didn't kill that Dream guy the other people you killed in cold blood did. Who was in the wrong? You attacked blindly they found an unknown target and got rid of them." Sans says. I grab my head remembering all the blood and dust and the looks on their faces, as I killed them in anger. I feel sick and I cover my mouth almost puking. There is so much blood in the memories and I up puke blood up, not being able to hold back the sickening feeling coursing through me. "What the fuck?" I hear. "I am sorry... I am sorry... I am sorry... I am so sorry..." I mutter seeing the people I was forced to kill while being trained heavily, as they were trying to make me forget, like me meeting the vampires of the royal kingdom never happened. "I am sorry... I am so sorry..." I mutter as I weep for killing them. "It was all my fault... It was all my fault... I am so sorry... Forgive me... Please Forgive me." I beg seeing them turning to dust in front of me. I then hear "I will never forgive you." "No, no... Please forgive me..." I sob begging for the girl that was my best friend during my time as a child here in the vampire kingdom, to forgive me. "I will not!" I hear her scream while I repeatedly see her being killed by my own hands, her blood and dust covering me. Tears are streaming down my face. "SANS!!! WHAT DID YOU DO!!!" I hear someone yell. There is more blood and I cover my mouth trying not to puke again. "I am sorry!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! FORGIVE ME... It is all my fault... I couldn't do anything to save you... Please... Please... I beg you to forgive me... Please..." I sob. "I knew this would happen..." I hear feeling arms wrap around me. "Encre... It is alright... You are no longer there in that camp... Dream is here... Lord Dream is here and so is your mate, Lord Fallacy. It is alright, you do not need to deal with those memories currently. You may not be able to see for a little while again alright? You lost a lot of blood due to your horrible memories. Now it is alright, I have you in my arms out in the hallway." Lord Dream's voice echoes in my mind. I open my eyes to see his cloak and I grab onto him while sniffling. "Where is Fallacy?" I ask my voice sounding shattered and broken. "I am right behind you." Fallacy says softly, while gently taking me from Lord Dream. I wrap my arms around his neck and I am still shaking.

Time skip...

Fallacy is holding me as we lay on his bed. I had calmed down dramatically from earlier and I am just laying beside him his arms wrapped around me. "Are you alright now, Encre?" Fallacy asks me. I nod slowly knowing he is going to leave me with that guy. "Encre, you do not seem to be." Fallacy says pulling me closer. "I am fine, do not fret." I say very maturely. Fallacy nods. "I will have Gazelle dress you then, if you need me just talk to me just do as normal." Fallacy says. I nod slowly sitting up, Fallacy sits up and wraps his arms around me. "I like having you small again." Fallacy mutters and then I feel my soul hurt remembering what Lord Dream muttered.

Flashback...

"What is Lord Fallacy up to?" Lord Dream says.

End of Flashback...

"It feels weird being small again." I mutter softly. "I shall be attending business out in the villages. I will be back before morning, make sure you eat before doing anything dramatic." Fallacy says leaving me there. I watch as he leaves the room and closes the door. I then hear a loud snap. I look at my slightly shattered soul slowly getting even more cracked and more pieces are incased within the magic incasing my soul. I move from the bed and exit the room to see Sans waiting there. I just walk and do not say a thing. "Kid wait up." I hear but keep walking. I make it to my room and see Gazelle waiting for me there. She smiles as I close and lock the door. There is a loud bang. "He really is making him follow you. That is quite cruel." Gazelle says. "It does not matter to me, it is not my choice. Never has been my choice, but I do have choice in wether or not I talk to the murderous mortal or not." My voice is cold. Gazelle looks slightly frightened till she sees how bad I am shaking. "I will not talk to them or make eye contact not after everything they have done." I mutter. "My lord..." Gazelle says coming over to me. "I do not have freedom of thought... Or of speech. I have no freedom and I am scared of Fallacy after what happened..." I mutter. "What happened?" She asks. "He... He hit me... So I ran... I ran from the castle and hid hoping I would be safe somewhere else... Alone because if no one is around me, no one can hurt me." I mutter as tears are streaming down my face. Gazelle is holding me tightly as I cry hard.