Chapter 16 - Error

I run through the doors then use my magic to block a chair from hitting me, causing me to fall backward. "YOUNG LORD!!!" I hear people shout. I release my magic and a bunch of Fallacy's maids and butlers run over to me, they are checking me for injury, as they help me up. Fallacy then is in front of me and the maid's and butlers go off to the sides. "Are you alright?" He asks me. There is a cut on his cheek. I reach up and heal his cheek by touching it. I nod and smile hard while saying "Of course, Lord Fallacy!!! I cannot get hurt, because then I will not be able to protect you, like I promised!" Fallacy smiles at me, ever so gently and I smile at him back. He places a hand on my cheek and I then feel my lustful side pull me towards him, but I pull away and then look at the mortal lords. "WHICH ONE OF YOU THREW THAT CHAIR!!! LORD NIGHT COULD HAVE BEEN HURT YOU EVIL PEOPLE!!!" I shout and Fallacy is holding onto me, keeping me from attacking them as my arms and legs are flying everywhere. "Monsieur Encre... Is that really you?" I hear. I look around to see someone I hate. Someone I hate with an ever growing passion. "Long time no see, brat. Last time I saw you, you were chained to a wall in a cellar, after your little accident, as Eterna called it." Papyrus chuckles. "I WILL GLADLY HAVE ANOTHER ONE IN YOUR CAMP!!!" I shout angrily. "Awe, you want to go visit?" He says. "Shut your mouth!!! I will never forgive you, or any of you bastard Mortals for what happened! You are stupid!!! Mortals are all stupid!!!" I say really angry. Fallacy's hands are holding onto me really tightly, as well as the others. "I remember your mother's pleas for mercy well, as well as your little sister and brothers cries as they watched their parents being killed, the look of horror and despair, and especially your pleas to just kill you and leave the rest of your family alone. I remember it so well, your screams as we killed your family in front of you, while you could not do a single thing, your cries filling the village as you continued to plea down to your very last sibling."  He says. Tears are streaming down my face as I listen. "SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!!" I scream in despair. "WHAT DID MY FAMILY DO OTHER THAN VIEW EVERYONE AS EQUAL, IT IS NOT VAMPIRES YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT IS ROGUES!!! THE DANGEROUS ONES, THE ONES THAT GO CANNIBAL!!! AS WELL AS MORTALS!!! ALL YOU DO IS DESTROY AND KILL AND MAKE THINGS THAT KILL, THAT IS IT!!!" I am angered and full of sorrow. I feel arms go around me and I break down into tears. I sob and sob while shaking. My magic is leaking a lot before I get it under control. "That was uncalled for." I hear. I am trembling due to remembering it so well. The nightmares, the hate, the sorrow all coming back to me. I keep my magic from going out of control. 

I then see just a white room around me. "You did not have to go that far!" I hear. I feel blank as I curl up alone in that white room. "Wait... Why is the room just white?" I hear.  Blood starts to leak from the ceiling and then there is screaming. "His own mind is in control of this now, I told you not to go too far." I hear. "What is going on in his head?" I hear. "Encre?" I hear and I look up to see my mother. I reach up to her and she holds me. She begins to hum and then there is a field of flowers. "You are safe now. I promise." She says. "I cannot do it anymore. I do not want to be alive... I want you back Mama... I need you." I say holding onto her. "Encre, I told you this so many times before, you are so strong, but you put too much pressure on yourself. You are killing yourself, and you will kill the others around you if you cannot let go." Mama says with a gentle smile. I then see Error there and he smiles, "I know I am not allowed to do this. Encre, please just hang on, the beginning of your next life will already be hard enough, but I promise... I will come for you. You will have two Errors in your life, I destroyed my universe and all the timelines in my time. I will always love you no matter what. Just distract yourself this timeline, be creative." Error says and comes beside me and my mother. My mother hits him hard. "You are a bastard! You hurt my child!" She says. He laughs rubbing his head. "I deserve much more than that. Encre... I will see you and the new me soon, once you break from this horrible thing they are doing to you. Here, come here. I will break you from this." Error says. My mother kisses my forehead and says "Be careful and just remember to release your emotions." I nod then my mother is being tied up in chains. Error pulls me into him then kisses me on the lips and then I am in a regular room with a door. Error is still there in front of me as I hear a loud BANG. "Encre... I am sorry for everything I had done to you, all the suffering I had put you through." Error says. "I forgive you, I always will." I say with tears. "Damn it... Fuck... I wish... I wish so badly... To have you again, but... But you belong to him, the man outside your door, currently listening in. I wish I hadn't messed up so badly." Error says. I smile and show my natural form. I kiss him and let a few tears slip from my tired eyes. "Encre... Are you sure you can make it through this time?" Error asks me. "I hope I can, I just wish these timelines had difficulty levels, so I can set it to easy." I joke. "I could do that for you." Error says. I just smile a bit and give a tired, but gentle laugh. "Just stay here and rest for a few moments you old man." Error teases me. I nod and lay down on the bed and I feel relaxed. Error is just looking at me with a sad look in his eyes. "Fallacy." I say with a soft smile. He looks over at me and I can see him as he was before the big scar across his cheek and the cut across his chest. I smile a bit harder remembering all the good times we had. "Encre... What are you thinking now?" Error says smiling hard at me. "No idea." I tease. He comes and sits beside me and holds my hand. "You look so exhausted Encre... Why don't you relax your magic and just sleep?"  He says. "Too much work." I laugh gently. He smiles before kissing me. "Just sleep before I knock you out." Error says making me smile. I hold his hand before falling into a deep sleep, feeling his warmth of his hand warm me slowly. 

Time skip...

I wake up to whispering and sighing. "That was far too harsh." I hear. "That is what I told them." I hear. "It is tiring him out to stay in the younger form, as well, the timelines must have stopped keeping him in a young body. He uses his magic to stay with the timeline." I hear. I roll over onto my side and I hear footsteps. "We are waking him up." I hear as I feel a hand on mine. "Damn it... Why did I have to be so greedy?" I hear and my hand is squeezed. I wince then open my eyes. Error is there looking down at my hand. I squeeze his hand, before going back to my kid form. "Encre..." Error says. "Yes?" I say softly while sitting up. "How did you sleep?" He asks bringing me into him gently. "I slept a smidge better than I usually do." I say with a bit of a laugh, but I sound so tired still. Error pulls me close and there are tears there in his eyes slowly making their way down his cheeks. I reach my free hand up to his left cheek and cup it. "Do not beat yourself up so much, it was my fault in the end. If only I had stayed on route with the timeline, this would have never happened..." I trail off as I let a tear slip from my right eye. "Your tears... They are no longer your tears." Error says and I sigh. "What happened?" Error asks. I show him my soul and then remove the magic. He looks angered and there are multiple gasps. I turn my head to see Lord Fallacy and all of the other lords there. I had forgotten about them being there. I pull my soul back in panic so they do not see, just how damaged it is. "Encre... Which one caused this?" Error says and I just look away too embarrassed to tell him. "Encre... Don't tell me you..." Error says grabbing my soul gently. It heals as his tears land on it and I can breathe again. Error's eyes widen as he sees my chest rise and then fall. "What just happened?" I hear. "They were original partners. There are so many Error's out there, but the first ones move on completely, the others get a chance at happiness again. Encre... has to go through a complete cycle to even find happiness." Lord Dream sighs sadly. I release the constant magic, it breaks and sparkles around me, I then open my eyes. Error's eyes are wide and I look down to see nothing happened to my body. "Your soul was that badly damaged?" I hear Fallacy say coming over to me. "I tried to erase myself from this world... So many times because it hurt too much." I answer. "That was the first time you completely shut down, I believe it was for about two centuries your eyes were black and that you were stuck in a child form." Lord Night says. Error is looking at me in horror and I cannot meet his eyes anymore. He tilts my head, grabbing my chin a bit rougher causing me to blush. He kisses me and I kiss back feeling so warm as tears leak from my eyes as my soul glows as well as Error's. "Woah..." I hear. "You are both pervs." I hear. Error pulls back and looks me in the eyes. He smiles and then turns to Fallacy. "Okay, you new me... You hurt him and make him upset in anyway possible I will kill you once you cross over to the new world, got that punk?" Error says making me laugh, and I laugh so hard suddenly. I cannot help but to laugh, and laugh and laugh. "I think he is broken." I hear. I eventually stop laughing then arms go around me and I feel so alive again. "I am so happy to hear you laughing again. But why did you laugh?" Error asks. "I am unsure, I just could not help it." I say smiling at him. He smiles and nods before kissing me. "I will see you again before you know it." Error says and I look up. I then say "This timeline... I swear it, will be my last one." Error smiles and kisses me again. He then portals away and then there is another portal and I see them. "Where is he?" I hear. I start to cough blood and cover my mouth. "ENCRE!!!" Fallacy shouts and grabs onto me. "Ink you should not be here!" I hear Lord Dream yell. "Wait... Error was just here, though." I hear. My soul is ripped from my body suddenly and I collapse forwards and slip from Fallacy's arms. Suddenly I black out due to the agony.