Chapter 31 - War Horns

The meetings were extremely boring, but treaties were signed. Fallacy are to be wed in the following months. Jasper is excited and has been making new friends every day. There have been multiple attempts on my life as Fallacy predicted would happen, but I am happy as our wedding date nears. The war had offically ended almost two years ago. Jasper is now a teenager and is getting into things and so much trouble.

It is late at night when I feel lust and sexual tension. "My lord... Please... I cannot... I am merely a servant." I hear. I know who it is right away. Fallacy wakes up as I am smirking. "Encre?" He asks. I look and place a finger to my lips. 'Suave...' I think and I hear the floor boards creak. 'You have our permission just make sure you are sure.' I think. "YAY!!!" I hear and I burst into laughter. Fallacy smirks then pulls me into him. We are heavily making out before he slips off my shirt. I create my magic and he just knows where and how to touch me. I am attempting to be quiet, but Fallacy forces my fangs to extend and all my senses increase. I gasp and everywhere there is magic is so sensitive. He plows into me and I am unable to contain myself. I cum long before he does and he makes me cum over and over again before unloading inside of me.

Time skip...

The mortal and vampire kinds have become allies and help each other. But there is much worry between the two nations still. I am painting currently my dress getting covered in paint. I laugh looking at myself. I then hear the war horn. I run out of my painting room and make my way to the throne room. I see rogues and vampires there. There is shouting and angry comments being said. The doors slam closed behind me. "ENOUGH!!!" I shout and the room goes silent. Asgore comes in as well as many mortals. I make my way to my throne changing my clothes with magic. "Who started it?" I ask angrily my eyes bright red. It is silent. "The vampires/rogues started it!" I hear suddenly. I groan and say "Blowing the war horn is against the law! It has been for decades." Asgore stands beside me in absences of Fallacy. I then hear the rush of air then smell the scents. All the leaders of the vampires and rogues come through the windows. Fallacy lands and rushes over to me. The vampires start to kneel. The rogue leader stands before me and says "Please explain what happened." "I am unsure. I was away a few rooms over when I heard the horn go off." I answer. He turns and growls "Who blew it! Or I will rip the throats of each and everyone of you." I hear. A vampire and rogue are being held by the other group. "Other group speak for each captive." I order. They all nod. I look at them both and they both nod. "Camps with the both of them for the next two decades." I order and guards grab and take them away. They are both shouting and screaming. I clench my fists and close my eyes. I let out a sigh before relaxing. I open my eyes saying "Now... Why were the horns used?" Suddenly most of them split from a few of them. "How are you a woman in control of all of us!!! You are nothing but scum." One rogue says. "You are unfit to rule... A woman and a soulless. You are disgusting." A vampire says. "Those are who started it. They have been spreading lies." A vampire says. "We needed to alert you all somehow." A rogue says. "Were the two who blew the horns part of that group or yours?" I ask the ones trying to warn us. Guards had circled the others. I let out a sigh hearing "The vampire was part of them. The Rogue is ours." I hear. I nod and flick my wrist. "The Rogue is to only be there a single decade." I state. Shouting and anger fills the room. The rogue leader howls to gain attention. The room is silent. "It is a suitable punishment. They still blew the horn." He says. "Thank you Lord Cauchemar." I say gently. I smile ever so gently before getting serious again.

Time skip...

It has been several weeks since the horns were blown. I have become unable to sleep far too paranoid to even function. I've begun to isolate myself staring at all my scars. Suddenly a door opens and The rogue leader comes in. "Your highness. Your younger brother is looking for you has been the past quite a few hours." He says. I look at the ground and ask "Thank you... Lord Cauchemar... Why did you join the treaty?" He turns as I stay staring at the unfinished painting covered in a cloth. "Because I am sick of the fighting." He answers. I nod and stand then suddenly blood is dripping from my head. Lord Cauchemar comes over to me in panic. A hole and glass is through the window. He pulls me into the safety of the hallway and switches my gender. My dress now being stained red. 'Why always me?' I think before passing out.

I awake to loud bangs and shouting. Screaming is heard in the long distance as well as close by. I open my eyes to see many bodies and dust. I see servants and maids running. Everyone is fighting something. Asgore sees me and rushes over. I see a boulder coming towards me and I use magic to throw him into the far distance aka safety. I am then crushed by the large boulder.