Chapter 27 - Next Level

Fallacy had covered me and carried me to our room. He is caring for me after he had injured me tremendesely. He is sitting beside me while stroking my head, currently. My eyes are closed and I am completely relaxed. "How the hell did I get here?" I hear suddenly. A tear leaks from my eye as I keep them closed. "Oh, yes... He said he loved me and I brought him here. He must have been in so much pain that he needed to say that." I hear Fallacy say and then he gets up. I hear him walking around and then I pretend to wake up. "Mmmm~... Your Highness?" I say gently while sitting up. I open my eyes to see Fallacy turning to face me. "You are awake already?" He says. I nod slowly while sitting up like a dog, because I know how he likes this position from memory. Fallacy's eyes go back to normal suddenly and I relax falling to the side. Fallacy's eyes widen and he rushes over. "What happened?" Fallacy asks. "You switched back since you were not following instructions." I answer back slowly. "I do not care about the instructions, I want you to be happy, that is all." Fallacy says holding he tightly. "Encre, what do you want?" Fallacy asks me suddenly. "I want you, I want to be happy, being with you." I say with a smile. He smiles back and kisses me.

Time skip...

Fallacy has been switching back and forth continuously. I now avoid him at all costs and keep to the other worlds seeing the horror that is happening. I arrive in Underfell and look around to see how badly damaged it is. Everything is becoming even more negative. Suddenly a portal opens and Error is there. "You... Why are you here?" They ask meaning they are not my Error. "Seeing what happens when an Ink dies, and an Encre does not transfer right away. But do not worry... Your Ink was before me... They are still trapped in their universe, alone, confused... And slowly pulling them self together, to move forwards." I answer. Their eyes widen. "Encre... Encre... You look so injured... I did not recognize you..." Error says coming out of another portal. The other looks confused. "You are me..." I hear. "Yes... I am... I am the one who came after you with this Encre after you all transfered through the end. You would have disappeared if your Encre did not make it." Error says. The other Error has tears streaming down his face before glitching out.

Time skip...

I am staying hidden from the other Encre, who is trapped in the loop. He never made it out from the looks of it. I sigh before killing them in their sleep. The door opens and then there is dust everywhere. I portal back to my timeline and collapse onto the ground. "ENCRE!!!" I hear and then Dream is right there holding me. I sit up fast grabbing my head. "Shit... That could have been bad..." I growl. "Encre?" I hear. I look up at Dream and say "The universes they were beginning to crumble, they were being pulled into the void." His eyes are widening. "Your eyes... They are both black..." He says. I nod and say "I just have to last three centries and I will be fine." I stand up and Dream grabs my hand before slamming me against the wall. I open my eyes and his eyes are wide. "It worked..." He mutters. I push him off of me and just walk away so I can teleport to the room.

I am in the room and Leocade scoffs looking at me. "What took you so long to remove the one in loop?" He asks. "Nothing, I was just busy is all." I growl. "No need to get violent, how do you expect to survive this timeline, if you lose it?" Leocade says grabbing my shirt roughly. I end up flinching hard and backing up slightly. My eyes harden and I grab a hold of him harshly. "Encre... SNAP OUT OF IT!!!" Leocade orders me. I grimace and then he says "Do not make me do it..." His voice is a low growl, but not angered. I let go of him breathing deeply trying to calm myself down. It eventually works and I apologize.

Time skip...

I am resting in my seperate room when suddenly there is nothing but darkness. I am swallowed up by it. I cannot see anything, or hear anything but a loud ringing as if a silver bomb went off nearby. I hear people shouting for me, as if they're pleading, but I cannot see or hear the words... I am trapped within this darkness.

I open my eyes to see grey and I look around. Blood, it is everywhere. I sit up to see that I am bleeding then there are people around me. "It is the young lord... Look at him..." I hear. I look up at them and they jump. I look down at my hands covered in blood and I do not why, but I scream. I do not know why I am screaming, but I am, I cannot stop as I weep for some reason. Then it all hits me, the pleading of villagers, people I knew, but this is me reaching the next level of this timeline. I stop and slouch forwards to see how badly I am shaking. "Young lord... You are no longer under the vampire king's control... You are safe." I hear. I look up as tears are pouring down my face. "Help me... Please..." I beg them and the vampire hunter's eyes all widen. One leans down to me and whispers "We will help you, the king and queen would love to know that you are safe again, even though you had done cruel things being under their control." I feel like I am about to vomit and I lean over to the side away from them all. The one that was whispering to me is looking at me confused. I am covering my mouth coughing violently. More tears are leaking from my eyes. I grab onto my ribs and blood just drips from my mouth. "Young lord... Let us rescue you..." I hear. I nod and arms go around me, but then there is screaming.

I open my eyes again to see Sans' surrounding me. The blood still covering me and there are still tears leaking from my eye sockets. "You are falling..." I hear and then I extend my wings to wrap around me as I feel an impact. I start to roll and then it does not hurt anymore for some reason. I sit up and my wings go into my back. "Woah... That LV and those wounds..." I hear. "Get them healed and then they are to be brought in to the King." I hear. I pass out.

I awake to screaming I open my eyes to see someone being tortured and it does not even phase me. There is a startled noise as I open my eyes. "His eyes..." I hear as I take in what is happening. I can see that there is silver burning them and it causes me to tear up as I sit up. "Why is he staring at the torture subject?" I hear as I see his soul flickering. They see me and their eyes widen as I hear 'Please... Please I want this to end... It hurts!!!' I use magic and grab their soul before having his soul pierced. I turn into a bat and transform in front of them. "Forgive me... Forgive me for not being a good enough queen... Forgive me..." I plead. "You will always be my queen, lord Encre... You saved us... I and the others owe you our lives. Thank you... Thank you your highness..." The Vampire says before completely turning to dust. "Queen?" I hear. "I am sorry... I am sorry... Forgive me... Forgive me... Please..." I mutter as tears are leaking from my eyes. "Young lord... You must explain to us." I hear, but I keep muttering apologizes. "He is a loose canon now. It is pointless... We must change his attire to something more approprete and formal, before bringing him." I hear. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I whimper, while flinching, my whole body caving in slightly. "Young lord, please calm down. We will not hurt you." I hear. I relax and get pulled into an embrace and I rest my head against the chest falling limp saying "Promise?" My voice is weak. "Of course young lord." I hear.