Chapter 18 - The Right

I am training myself so I am not so weak physically. My magic has always been very powerful, but I am weak without it. My hands are cut up and bruised horribly. I punch the tree again and look where my hand is to see a lot of blood on the tree and my hand. "Hurry the smell is coming from over here." I hear from the distance. I sit down to break for awhile and I feel there are people coming from both directions. One side vampires the other Mortals. I make a barrier further from me to protect the vampires coming towards me, from the Mortals coming towards me. "The smell is from over here!!! Hurry there has to be at least a hundred of them!!!" I hear from in front of me. I then see the Mortals and they look freaked out. "One child Vampire." I hear. "That is Encre..." I hear. I see Eterna and there is a bite mark on her neck. My eyes widen and I feel fear filling me. "Come here right now, Encre!" Eterna shouts. I shake my head no. "Do not be stubborn right now. There is a war beginning to happen right now and you need to be protected. You are a mortal born, just like the rest of us." She says. I throw up my arm in front of me and make a barrier in front of me and take down the other one. "I DO NOT CARE!!!" I shout. Soon there are hundreds of Vampires closing in on me instead of the small group. My blood is dripping down my arm and my magic is wavering. 'I bled out too much...' I think before licking my free hand. "Encre you need blood, take down that field and bite into one of us." One of the others says. "I AM NOT AN IDIOT!!! I WILL NOT FALL FOR IT!!!" I shout and then there are bullets at my field. I increase the magic to block any holes. The bullets are getting stuck in the magic. "IT IS THE YOUNG LORD'S MAGIC HURRY!!!" I hear people shouting. "Woah..." I hear suddenly from behind me. I am shaking and drop to my knees both my hands up. "ENCRE YOU ARE GOING TO BLEED OUT!!! LET US HELP YOU FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!" Eterna shouts standing in front of the magic looking down at me. "It is the young lord... It was his blood we are smelling." I hear. I use my magic to turn around the bullets and have them pointing at Eterna and the rest of the mortal borns and the Mortals coming behind them. "Eterna get ready to duck as well as the others Mortals are coming." I whisper so she can only hear me. "DUCK!!!" She shouts and the bullets go flying. Blood sprays everywhere not that far away. Eterna's eyes are wide as she and the other mortal borns get up. My magic is filled with holes and I collapse forwards, causing the connection to break. "YOUNG LORD!!!" I hear and I am grabbed. Fallacy is running towards me. My eyes widen and I reach a hand towards him weakly. I tear up and I break away from the mortal borns. "ENCRE!!!" Fallacy shouts reaching towards me. I twist around and I activate my magic. Eterna's eyes widen even further as she shouts "RUN!!!" None of them get a chance to as my magic flares and I completely lose control of it. "HIS EYES WENT BLACK MOVE NOW!!!!" I hear Eterna shout. I completely shut off my magic and force myself to the ground, shoving my hands into the ground. It hurts, so much and I close my eyes. "No... No... No..." I say shaking my head. "Encre... Is that you?" I hear. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! I DO NOT WANT TO HURT ANYONE ELSE!!!" I shout crying seeing a lot of my fellow Mortal borns in front of me bleeding out and or extremely injured. I see Fallacy in front of me and he looks at me worriedly. He reaches a hand towards my face slowly, but I turn my head as a tear rolls down my cheek. "The young lord is back in control." I hear. "How long was I out of control?" I ask. "Not long, only a few moments." Fallacy says. I look behind him at all the people who are dying and I weep for them. Fallacy gently pulls my hands out of the ground then pulls me into him. I cry out in sorrow, a vampire cry for the loss of kin.

Time skip...

It has been hours since others have seen me. I have not returned to the kingdom. I stay wandering. "MORTALS RUN!!!" I hear someone scream. I run towards it and see a group of vampire hunters approaching children. "GET TO THE KINGDOM NOW!!!" I shout and they turn to see me. "YOUNG LORD!" They run towards me. I gather them all into me. I see the Vampire hunters. "Oh... Look at you... You protect the vampire children now... But you could not protect your own family." Papyrus says. I am filled with rage. "Children, run... I do not want you to hear or see what I am about to do." I state. "What?" A little girl says. "I need you to fox trail it to the kingdom. Let no one see you either, and do not stop until you make it to the kingdom!" I shout and push them away. "Young lord!!! Please!!! You cannot fight them!!!" She shouts grabbing at me. I pass her to the oldest and he nods and they all run. "Go after them!" Papyrus shouts. I put up a barrier. "You touch them and I shall kill you all cruelly." I growl. "So cute. Now get out of our way you little brat." Papyrus laughs. I extend my teeth and smirk. "Careful there Papyrus." I say and his eyes are wide. "You were bitten... That just makes you easier to kill!" Papyrus shouts while laughing. I launch forwards and attack brutally.

Papyrus is grabbing his neck while standing up. "What have you done to the others?" He growls. "The same thing I have done to you." I giggle cutely. "But... Let us change this beautiful scenery to this..." I say activating more magic and then the barrier is covered in blood. Papyrus is coughing blood. "Do not worry the others died quickly, but you, I want to hear you scream! JUST LIKE MY SIBLINGS DID!!! AND BEG LIKE MY MOTHER FOR YOU TO NOT BE KILLED!!! or... You can be like Papa and just weep in silence. Either way I shall enjoy it all. Knowing I finally killed the one who pulled the trigger on my family while I pleaded for you to just kill me instead of all of them, while I pleaded for you to stop... NOW I GET TO SEE YOU CRY AND HEAR YOU BEG FOR YOUR LIFE!!!" I say while tears are streaming down my face, my eyes with an insane look. His arms are beginning to smoke. He screams in agony while I laugh. "Encre is in there... What is with all of that blood?" I hear. Papyrus screams in agony again and I just smile. "How does it feel?" I ask smiling cruelly. "MAKE IT STOP!!!" He screams. "Not so tough now, are you?" I ask with a laugh. I wrap more of the silver shard filled magic around him and he is pleading for it to all just stop. Then he just weeps as I remove the shards and just have my magic squeezing around him. He collapses fowards panting. "Encre... I never wanted to do it... It was an order from the king, I had to obey it." Papyrus says. "I have heard enough lies my whole life." I state coldly. "Encre your right eye is black, but it is weeping..." Papyrus says in pain. "Like I care..." I growl and then I feel my hand hurting. I snap out of it and growl. "I never wanted to kill her..." He says looking me in the eyes. I can see the pain, the sorrow, and everything. I feel so angry remembering what he did, as well as Eterna. I force myself to drop my magic and he drops to his knees. "I still hate you for everything..." I state harshly. "The young lord... Look at all that blood." I hear. Papyrus gets up and is grabbing his neck and stomach. "Encre... I know I put you through a lot in those camps... I know... I KNOW YOU HAD TO SUFFER FOR WHAT ME AND ETERNA DID TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!" Papyrus says with tears streaming down his face. My soul is in front of me protected in magic. "Your soul..." Papyrus says coming towards me. I just shake my head. "I would not touch me if I were you." I state coldly. "Young lord... Why is there so much blood?" I hear. Papyrus grabs onto me as I am turning to face them. My soul is being protected by my magic but there is smoke. "YOUNG LORD!!!" I hear. I reverse the stake and pin him against the tree and I am pushing it through his chest. "What is going on?" I hear. I feel like I am burning alive currently. I then lean back before punching the stake through his chest. My hand is broken due to the impact. I can feel the stares. "Encre..." He says as he is turning to dust. Blood leaking from his mouth. I stagger backward and fall backward. I hit the ground hard. "Look at his hand. It is cracked severely." I hear. I wince opening my eyes to see people and I am being helped up. "Hurry check him over to make sure he is alright." I hear. I whimper in pain as they take off my shirt quickly and roughly. I keep my eyes closed and squeeze my hands, causing blood to cover my hands. I cannot feel anything they are doing, but I can feel my tears since I know what is happening. I have only let my mother, Fallacy and Lord Dream, plus Gazelle and Suave see me nude or touch me. Others I do not allow to touch me very often. 

'ENCRE!' I hear in my head. I open my eyes to see Fallacy above me. "It is alright now." He says gently. "What happened?" I hear. "He does not like to be touched, he is extremely sensitive to touch." Fallacy says gently. "So we were hurting him?" I hear. I nod slowly. "Young lord, please forgive us, we did not know..." One of them say. I sit up and my teeth extend. Fallacy laughs "Are you hungry?" Fallacy has a smile on his face. I raise a hand so that it is in front of me. I see how badly injured I am. "Encre..." Fallacy says gently pulling my chin up so that I am looking him in the eyes. "No one is disgusted in you. Vampires do much worse when angered or trying to protect others. You were getting your revenge finally as well as protecting children. I am and always will be thankful towards you." Fallacy says ever so softly while smiling gently. I feel better now. Our foreheads touch then he bows his head. The highest honour the king can give. There are gasps. The right to be his mate. Tears roll down my cheeks. He smiles looking me in the eyes. I feel him pull me close and he has me sink my fangs into his shoulder so I can heal.