Chapter 13 - Starting New

I open my eyes seeing the forest. I see the play through and go through it. I then go and start walking through the forest. I see a man he turns to dust and I hear Eterna laughing. "What are you going to do now Vampire king?" I hear her laugh. I run towards Fallacy from the side and he looks terrified. I run out towards him and say "Sir, you are bleeding are you alright?" His eyes widen and soften while looking at me. "Child get away." He says. "Why?" I ask with a curious voice. "You are hurt, my friend Eterna always told me to help someone in need." I say smiling gently as I kneel down to help him. "Encre... Dear child, come here and away from that man. He is a wanted man." I hear Eterna say gently. I turn my head. "But..." I say softly. She just shakes her head. "Encre... That is the King of Vampires, get away from him." Eterna says as another guard comes towards me carefully. "Why'd you hurt them? It is not his fault vampires act they way they do! You told me that yourself as well as Mama and Papa!" I say moving closer secretly healing him. "Encre he just killed a bunch of us. You need to get away from him." Another guard says. "Monsuier Encre... Get away from him... Or you will be joining them." A guard says raising a gun towards me. I feel fear fill me and I cannot move. "You have done it now... We are all doomed... He is shutting down just like he did before you moron!" Eterna shouts. "Child?" I hear Fallacy say. I look over as a tear rolls down my cheek. 'Please run... Please take off to get away from them.' I think as I stand and activate my magic. "Mortals are the monsters of this world... MY MOTHER WAS RIGHT WHEN SHE SAID THAT BEFORE BEING KILLED FOR WHAT SHE BELIEVED IN!!!" I shout as my magic flares. I hear a pistol shot and I move to take it in the shoulder to protect Fallacy. It hits my solarplexes instead and it just graces my spine sending the bullet off course. "Child?" I hear. I cough blood placing a hand to my chest. "Retreat!!!" I hear people shout. I launch forwards and kill them to hide the location, Eterna gets away. I cough more blood and collapse to my knees then I fall sideways. I feel myself being lifted up as I black out.

Hours later...

I awake from a dreamless sleep and open my eyes slowly. "He is awake." I hear. My eyesight is blurry so I blink a few times till it is clear. My chest hurts greatly as I sit up slowly, used to being in pain. "Good evening young lord." I hear a female's voice. I look around to see a younger version of Gazelle. I then look around to see I could be the only one she is talking to. "Um... Good evening Ma'am." I say blinking a lot while looking at her. She laughs slightly coming over to me. "I am going to be your main maid while you remain here, Young lord." She says. "May... I inquire something, Ma'am?" I ask with a confused tone. "Anything?" She says. "Where is here? And how long was I asleep for?" I ask sitting up completely. "You are in Lord Fallacy's castle he was amazed by your magical powers, due to your young age and you were dying so he brought you here to be treated thankfully you pulled through, and you were roughly only asleep for 6 possibly 7 hours young lord." She says. I look down seeing I am shirtless and covered in bandages. I blush and cover myself with my arms. Gazelle blushes and says "Would you like to be dressed?" She asks. I nod slowly. She comes over and extends a hand to me and I reach a hand towards her. She takes my hand and grabs clothes over on the side table. She slips a shirt on me and I just sit there. "Are you used to this?" She asks. I nod slowly. I remember this timeline's video and I remember that I was pampered a lot by the vampire hunters due to their fear of me. A bunch of them used to bathe me, dry me, then clothe me. I was known as dangerous due to my outburst when my parents and siblings were killed in front of me and I was next. I had killed and hurt a lot of people that day as well as ruined homes and destroyed property. "Young lord. You zoned out for a few moments." Gazelle says gently. I blush and her eyes widen as I stutter "I-I-I am s-sorry-y. I wa-was ju-just th-th-thinking about some-something." Gazelle is blushing bright pink and covers her face. "Young lord you are just too cute!" She says hugging me. I am startled by that. I am not used to being hugged other than when Lord Dream or Lord David held me in their arms. But this sorta plays out as well due to me having no emotional connections with anyone but for my family before this, just as usual. I hear the door open as she is lifting me up quickly and slipping pants on me. I face plant on the bed. I groan in slight pain. "Gazelle what are you doing to the child?" I hear a soft laughter that makes me tear up. It is Lord Dream's voice for sure. I wipe my eyes and look up. I see him and his eyes widen seeing me. "Encre! It has been a few years, why are you all the way up here? Plus you are in the wrong castle young lord." Lord Dream laughs. I get out of Gazelles grip and go over to him. I shyly raise my arms up to him. He smiles so gently and picks me up. "Lord Dream... You know the young lord?" Gazelle says. I remain silent and just look up at Lord Dream. "Yes, he has quite the act for saving people, please do not tell the other lords but he saved me from a net when he was five years old. He still looks so cute." Lord Dream says making me blush. I place my head on his shoulder and wrap my arms around his neck. "Come on, time to eat now young lord." Lord Dream says. I nod slowly. 'Does he remember me?' I think. "Encre... Do not fret... I do." He whispers. I smile gently at that and hold onto him tighter.