Chapter 29 - Returning

"Lord Encre... You are... Female?" I hear, Dream ask in disbelief. I look away ashamed. He has never seen me like this before, I had hid it from him and the other Lords all these timelines. Dream stops right there and his eyes widen. "That is why you are capable of getting pregnant." Dream says. There are gasps as I back away. Eterna is looking at me in horror. "Lady Encre... The demon... Did he?" She says her eyes pleading. I begin to sob not being able to hold myself and keep back the tears. "My lady..." A guard says. "Encre... Where is Lord Fallacy? He will be excited to hear that you have his child." Dream says excitedly. He rushes over and I use magic to keep him away.

I contain him in the magic and keep him from me. I grit my teeth. "I have had enough of Fallacy! And all of the vampires." I state coldly. I remember the instructions to the timeline and it is not pretty. My father is being murdered as we speak, my non-blood brother is too young to rule, meaning I will have to. I let out a deep breath as I transport him back to the vampire kingdom. I let my magic disperse and there is dust. Eterna looks startled as I collapse to the floor. A guard runs to me and picks me up. "Lady Encre... Please open your eyes." I hear. I open my eyes slowly and I look them in the eyes. They help me up and I just stare at the dust.

Time skip...

I sit on the throne while watching Asgore play. He looks quite happy and it causes me to smile. "Asgey~" I coo and he looks up at me. He stands and comes running over. "I missed you while I was gone." I say gently. "Why do you keep that man here, even though he hurt you?" Asgore asks. "Because, he is the king, and there is a war going on, where many of us on both sides will die. I want to do this as peacefully as possible, by using him we can get them to stand down hopefully." I explain. "How many people are going to die?" He asks. I smile grimly before a frown appears on my face. "Too many people." I answer while stroking his head. "The man bit you right? Why not use your new powers?" He asks. "I do not want power. I no longer want to hurt anyone, but I want everyone to have hope." I answer with a smile. His eyes widen in wonder. "Remember that, Asgey. For you will be king one day, you will rule by your own rules and have people looking up to you, but I am afraid after this war, humans and monsters will be at war. I want you to lead bravely if I cannot make it. But I promise you this. You will see me again, but I may not look the same." I say before kissing his forehead.

The doors suddenly slam open and the scent of blood is heavy in the air. My fangs extend and I stand keeping Asgore behind me. "Encre!!! Encre!!!" I hear Asgore say. I then wave over a guard and they take Asgore away. "Protect him with your life, he is to live." I order. The guard nods and takes off. I am then in a fight with vampires. I use my magic and switch genders. My dress disappears and I then push them all backwards, as my other royal clothes appear. "It is Fallacy's mate..." I hear as I stand, my scars showing when I am male. "What is with the scars?" I hear. "If you want your king back alive, you might want to leave this castle." I order. They all freeze. "Mortal borns... Never should have trusted this one." I stand tall hearing that. I hold back the tears as I say "And I should have never trusted you or your king. I should have listened to mine, even though he order my parent's murder and mine."

Their eyes widen and they turn away before transforming. I change genders my dress reappearing, with rips, as tears start to leak from my eyes. "Forgive me... The vampire kingdom." I mutter. One turns back to see my tears and their eyes widen. They turn around and keep going as I turn and walk back to the throne. I soon sit in my throne.

Moments later I am attacked and I lash back. Blood covers the throne room, except in very small patches. I am standing where I stood during most of the battles. "Oh, god... Not the Princess too." I hear. "I am fine." I answer calmly. "Young Prince... You should not look." I hear. "I want to see my Sister!!!" I hear Asgore yell. I turn and catch him in my arms as he is running towards me. I pull him into me and caress his head gently. "I love you, Asgey." I say gently. He smiles and he hugs me tightly despite the blood, I am covered in. His attire soaking up the blood.