Chapter 23 - Back

68 Timelines in Swapfell later... 

I had aged and not reset like everyone else, they never went to kill me after Timeline 39 realizing they would die before getting within a foot of me. I was made into a guard dog of Sans. I wear a collar with a leash so Sans can drag me around. Sans rapes me continuously in front of others, it has gotten to the point where I just shut down when going out with them due to the agony of it. "Brat hurry up!" I hear suddenly. I feel a tug on my collar so I move towards it. I then see two large guards standing in front of Sans. "So you and the captain's second hand are out again today, you going to have another little show for us?" They ask snickering. "Asking my master that question would make more sense would it not?" I state emotionlessly, something I do not do very often. They jump but look at Sans. "We are out for official business today." Sans says. I shut myself down hearing that.

I come to when I am in my room. I hear it lock behind me. I change into night clothes and go to bed. I pull a blood bag out from beneath my pillow and drink it since Sans does not allow me to eat anything, since I have no need to eat actual food. Tomorrow I will be training again. I only ever physically train, since my magic is completely sealed by the collar. I let myself fall asleep all the way for once. 

I shoot awake hearing the door unlock and start to open. I see Sans there with his arms crossed, and he says "Hurry up and get ready, we are training with Alphys today, you useless brat." I just start changing right where I am and he watches like always. He likes to see me struggle with all my wounds. But everything is so numb I can not feel it anymore. My bone had hardened up and I am no longer as fragile since my bones were broken repetitively. I am completely numb now, even silver does not bother my bones, but if too close to my soul it burns. I wear a big heavy jacket and multiple layers of shirts. The weight I had gotten used to long ago. I finish dressing and Sans is just standing there frowning. "Hurry up." I hear him say. I had not seen Papyrus in months. My best guess is he is dead. I am leashed and we start to head to where we always train. 

Time skip...

They are attacking me from all sides and today I just do not feel like fighting, so I continuously dodge, Every, Single, Attack.  "What games are you playing today?" Sans says angrily. "Every time I win a fight you reward me with sex, something I do not want. Every time I lose you beat me and watch me suffer again something I do not enjoy. So I am aiming till you both tire out to see what happens. I will probably still be beaten when you get your energy back, but at least it gives me time to think for myself." I answer. They both stop and I land from dodging. They launch at me full force and I dodge, but Alphys was aiming for my neck. I get electrocuted but the collar is cut off. I smirk cruelly now and Sans gasps. "Alphys... You cut off the kid's collar." Sans says backing up. "I am getting revenge now Sans." I state cruelly. I slam him up against the wall of Alphys house. I shatter his spine then drop him. He is in agony now. I kick him in the spine and he screams. I smirk hard. "Too bad hmm... Too bad you cannot heal like I can, right?" I ask calmly. I then stomp on his soul. "Do not come to my universe if you want to live." I growl. I then attack Alphys and get enough blood to heal my wounds. I paralyze her to make sure I can get away. I strip off the jacket and all the shirts. I am bleeding heavily still, but I make myself a portal and I go through it. I am in the forest back home and I break down into tears having held them in for years. I come back fully and I cry out in sorrow, but in joy. The portal closes and I have never been happier. "The cry came from over here!!!" I hear. I look around hoping to see people. I stand up and look around. I hit a tree accidentally and I fall forwards grabbing my head. "Woah... They look like a kid transitioning to adult." I hear. I look around and I cannot see them. 

"We are up here!" I hear. I look up and tears start to leak from my eyes seeing guards and people of Fallacy's kingdom. There are gasps and a few guards of the castle come over to me. "Young lord, where have you been all these years?" One asks giving me their cloak covering me since I am mostly nude. I break down into tears and sob into one of their chests. Their arms go around me. "I do not know!!! I do not know!!!" I sob loudly. "We must return him to the castle and have him cleaned, we have no idea what has happened to him." I hear as I am being picked up. "Please return to your homes, do not tell anyone that the young lord has returned yet. He needs to recover for at least a week first." I hear. I grab onto a guard tightly.